I have been trying to figure out where to head on safari. My wife and I are keen photographers, and this may be our only trip to Africa.
We can't decide where we should go. We have narrowed it down the following
2) Northern Tanzania
3) SA & Botswana.
Which would be the best for photography?
Are there any good tips on how some people get better photos? I just saw a blog on here with amazing pics.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 The most apparent way to Crack Free Download games
- 2 entire file on the Brow Renew internet website onlin
- 3 Zyalix Beets can make a good addition to your diet
- 4 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 5 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 6 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 7 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 8 Uganda Visa
- 9 Uganda Trip Report
- 10 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 11 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 12 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 13 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 14 Trip to Petra
- 15 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 16 Cape Town -safety
- 17 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 18 Trip to Merzouga
- 19 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 20 Swaziland in January
- 21 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 22 good internet connection option Meknes
- 23 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 24 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 25 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands