I have been trying to figure out where to head on safari. My wife and I are keen photographers, and this may be our only trip to Africa.
We can't decide where we should go. We have narrowed it down the following
2) Northern Tanzania
3) SA & Botswana.
Which would be the best for photography?
Are there any good tips on how some people get better photos? I just saw a blog on here with amazing pics.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 top grade medical marijuana and Oils for patients and smokers
- 2 Viator tour company
- 3 tours in Johannesburg
- 4 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 5 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 6 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 7 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 8 South African Cities
- 9 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 10 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 11 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 12 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 13 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 14 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 15 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 16 where to go in africa
- 17 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 18 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 19 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 Help with bags
- 22 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 23 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 24 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 25 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help