I have been trying to figure out where to head on safari. My wife and I are keen photographers, and this may be our only trip to Africa.
We can't decide where we should go. We have narrowed it down the following
2) Northern Tanzania
3) SA & Botswana.
Which would be the best for photography?
Are there any good tips on how some people get better photos? I just saw a blog on here with amazing pics.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/juvarelle-serum/
- 2 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 3 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 4 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 5 오늘의주식시황 동양증권cma oninve.com
- 6 다음주가시세 동양주식시세 oninve.com
- 7 다음주식가격 증권검색 oninve.com
- 8 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 9 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 10 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 11 safari for the mobility impaired
- 12 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 13 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 14 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 15 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 16 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 19 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 20 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 21 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 22 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 23 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 24 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 25 Buying merchandise