I have been trying to figure out where to head on safari. My wife and I are keen photographers, and this may be our only trip to Africa.
We can't decide where we should go. We have narrowed it down the following
2) Northern Tanzania
3) SA & Botswana.
Which would be the best for photography?
Are there any good tips on how some people get better photos? I just saw a blog on here with amazing pics.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Masai Mara and best side trip?
- 2 Single traveler
- 3 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 4 Where to stay in the Masai Mara?
- 5 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 6 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 7 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 8 Morocco Highlights
- 9 Uganda Trip Report
- 10 Money in Uganda
- 11 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 12 VISA for Mozambique
- 13 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 16 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 17 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 18 Best African Safari
- 19 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 20 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 21 beach visit after safari
- 22 Petra Wadi Rum
- 23 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 24 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 25 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem