I have been trying to figure out where to head on safari. My wife and I are keen photographers, and this may be our only trip to Africa.
We can't decide where we should go. We have narrowed it down the following
2) Northern Tanzania
3) SA & Botswana.
Which would be the best for photography?
Are there any good tips on how some people get better photos? I just saw a blog on here with amazing pics.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthitcongress.com/jullen-serum/
- 2 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 3 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 4 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 5 Private Guide for Cairo
- 6 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 7 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 8 Texting from US to Israel
- 9 Itinerary Ideas
- 10 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 11 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 12 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 13 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 14 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 15 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 16 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 17 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 18 Passport pages stuck together
- 19 Self drive tour south africa
- 20 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 21 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 22 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 23 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 24 Duba activities - help deciding
- 25 Eilat