I have been trying to figure out where to head on safari. My wife and I are keen photographers, and this may be our only trip to Africa.
We can't decide where we should go. We have narrowed it down the following
2) Northern Tanzania
3) SA & Botswana.
Which would be the best for photography?
Are there any good tips on how some people get better photos? I just saw a blog on here with amazing pics.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/max-gain-xtreme-reviews/
- 2 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 3 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 4 http://healthyclubpro.com/vitapulse-ingredients/
- 5 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 6 Muscle Booster Pure There are many weight loss
- 7 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 8 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 9 Help plan African Safari
- 10 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 11 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 12 Tipping on Safari
- 13 Cape Town
- 14 Widerness Lodges
- 15 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 16 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 17 Cape Town -safety
- 18 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 19 SA itin review
- 20 Botswana safari in late November
- 21 Ferry to Morocco
- 22 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 23 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 24 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 25 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help