My husband and I are planning our 2nd Anniversary trip to either Botswana and the Seychelles, or South Africa and the Seychelles.
One bit of trouble I am having is which island in the Seychelles to choose - snorkeling and diving are very important to us. North Island and the Banyan Tree on Mahe look beautiful, but we want more than just a beach trip - we can get that here in the U.S.
Also, we REALLY want to see Anse Praslin with those incredible rock formations - how is travel between the islands?
Why is it so difficult to find info on the Seychelles? Uggh!!
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco help
- 2 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 5 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 6 First trip to Africa
- 7 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 8 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 9 Uganda Visa
- 10 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 11 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 12 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 13 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 14 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 15 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 16 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 17 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 18 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 19 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 20 Fes or Marrakech?
- 21 Transfer at JNB airport
- 22 Egypt - Need Help!
- 23 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 24 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 25 Morrocco single traveler on group trip