My husband and I are planning our 2nd Anniversary trip to either Botswana and the Seychelles, or South Africa and the Seychelles.
One bit of trouble I am having is which island in the Seychelles to choose - snorkeling and diving are very important to us. North Island and the Banyan Tree on Mahe look beautiful, but we want more than just a beach trip - we can get that here in the U.S.
Also, we REALLY want to see Anse Praslin with those incredible rock formations - how is travel between the islands?
Why is it so difficult to find info on the Seychelles? Uggh!!
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Masai Mara and best side trip?
- 2 Where to stay in the Masai Mara?
- 3 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 4 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 5 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 6 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 7 Morocco Highlights
- 8 Uganda Trip Report
- 9 Money in Uganda
- 10 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 11 VISA for Mozambique
- 12 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 13 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 14 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 15 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 16 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 17 Best African Safari
- 18 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 19 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 20 beach visit after safari
- 21 Petra Wadi Rum
- 22 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 23 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 24 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 25 What is worth seeing in November?