My husband and I are planning our 2nd Anniversary trip to either Botswana and the Seychelles, or South Africa and the Seychelles.
One bit of trouble I am having is which island in the Seychelles to choose - snorkeling and diving are very important to us. North Island and the Banyan Tree on Mahe look beautiful, but we want more than just a beach trip - we can get that here in the U.S.
Also, we REALLY want to see Anse Praslin with those incredible rock formations - how is travel between the islands?
Why is it so difficult to find info on the Seychelles? Uggh!!
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 2 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 3 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 4 Botswana safari recs
- 5 What Ethiopians Drink and Eat
- 6 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 7 Morocco Questions
- 8 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 9 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 10 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 11 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 12 Botswana in January
- 13 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 14 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 15 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 16 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 17 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 18 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 19 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 20 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 21 2 days i n JO'burg
- 22 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 23 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 24 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 25 Zambia HELP!