My husband and I are planning our 2nd Anniversary trip to either Botswana and the Seychelles, or South Africa and the Seychelles.
One bit of trouble I am having is which island in the Seychelles to choose - snorkeling and diving are very important to us. North Island and the Banyan Tree on Mahe look beautiful, but we want more than just a beach trip - we can get that here in the U.S.
Also, we REALLY want to see Anse Praslin with those incredible rock formations - how is travel between the islands?
Why is it so difficult to find info on the Seychelles? Uggh!!
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://wellnessincredible.com/testo-pure-prime/
- 2 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 3 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 4 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 5 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 6 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 7 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 8 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 9 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 10 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 11 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 12 Passport pages stuck together
- 13 Self drive tour south africa
- 14 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 15 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 16 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 17 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 18 Duba activities - help deciding
- 19 Eilat
- 20 recommendations for AI islands
- 21 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 22 Petra from Israel
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 What makes South Africa unique & different from other places in the world?
- 25 16hours transit at Doha