My husband and I are planning our 2nd Anniversary trip to either Botswana and the Seychelles, or South Africa and the Seychelles.
One bit of trouble I am having is which island in the Seychelles to choose - snorkeling and diving are very important to us. North Island and the Banyan Tree on Mahe look beautiful, but we want more than just a beach trip - we can get that here in the U.S.
Also, we REALLY want to see Anse Praslin with those incredible rock formations - how is travel between the islands?
Why is it so difficult to find info on the Seychelles? Uggh!!
Thanks so much!!
Where is the best snorkeling in the Seychelles?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 2 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 3 trip report, morocco
- 4 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 5 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 6 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 7 Morocco for 2 nights
- 8 Memory cards for camera
- 9 Help with Rwanda trip
- 10 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 Hotels in Nairobi
- 13 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 14 Rwanda trip report
- 15 Tel Aviv beaches
- 16 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 17 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 18 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 19 israel and petra
- 20 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 21 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 22 Israel and Petra
- 23 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 24 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 25 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai