I plan to travel for a year in 2015. I want to see as much of Africa and Europe as I can. However, I have absolutely no idea when to go where - I'm confused by all the different advice.
I'd like to see Europe in their summer but don't want to miss seeing the wildlife in Africa. My plan is to travel up or down the east coast/middle section of Africa so that I can see as much as possible. I'd be doing this in an organised group (e.g. STA or Intrepid).
Does anyone know which month would be the best time to start my trek (north or south) so that I see as much wildlife as possible. I also plan to visit Egypt and Jordan. Ideally I'd be doing this trip before my stint in Europe but I don't want to go during the rainy season.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 2 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 3 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 4 Morocco help
- 5 First trip to Africa
- 6 Israel Transportation
- 7 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 8 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 9 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 10 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 11 IRAN
- 12 Money in Uganda
- 13 Uganda Visa
- 14 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 15 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 16 Private Guide for Cairo
- 17 Egypt - Need Help!
- 18 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 19 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 20 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 21 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 22 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 23 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 24 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 25 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?