I plan to travel for a year in 2015. I want to see as much of Africa and Europe as I can. However, I have absolutely no idea when to go where - I'm confused by all the different advice.
I'd like to see Europe in their summer but don't want to miss seeing the wildlife in Africa. My plan is to travel up or down the east coast/middle section of Africa so that I can see as much as possible. I'd be doing this in an organised group (e.g. STA or Intrepid).
Does anyone know which month would be the best time to start my trek (north or south) so that I see as much wildlife as possible. I also plan to visit Egypt and Jordan. Ideally I'd be doing this trip before my stint in Europe but I don't want to go during the rainy season.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Ideas
- 2 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 3 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 4 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 5 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 8 Plan To Travel To Tanzania?
- 9 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 10 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 11 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 12 Kenya/Tanzania
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 2 nights in Dubai
- 15 16 hours in Qatar
- 16 Petra from Israel
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 A South African in Lusaka
- 19 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 20 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 23 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 24 Safari suggestions
- 25 Best places to eat in Egypt?