I plan to travel for a year in 2015. I want to see as much of Africa and Europe as I can. However, I have absolutely no idea when to go where - I'm confused by all the different advice.
I'd like to see Europe in their summer but don't want to miss seeing the wildlife in Africa. My plan is to travel up or down the east coast/middle section of Africa so that I can see as much as possible. I'd be doing this in an organised group (e.g. STA or Intrepid).
Does anyone know which month would be the best time to start my trek (north or south) so that I see as much wildlife as possible. I also plan to visit Egypt and Jordan. Ideally I'd be doing this trip before my stint in Europe but I don't want to go during the rainy season.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 2 Petra from Israel
- 3 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 4 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 5 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 6 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 7 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 10 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 11 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 14 Dubai Guide
- 15 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 18 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 21 Alexandria
- 22 kicheche compared to porini
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 25 Chefchaouen Report