I plan to travel for a year in 2015. I want to see as much of Africa and Europe as I can. However, I have absolutely no idea when to go where - I'm confused by all the different advice.
I'd like to see Europe in their summer but don't want to miss seeing the wildlife in Africa. My plan is to travel up or down the east coast/middle section of Africa so that I can see as much as possible. I'd be doing this in an organised group (e.g. STA or Intrepid).
Does anyone know which month would be the best time to start my trek (north or south) so that I see as much wildlife as possible. I also plan to visit Egypt and Jordan. Ideally I'd be doing this trip before my stint in Europe but I don't want to go during the rainy season.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
When to visit
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 2 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 3 Cape Town Safety?
- 4 first time family safari in August 2014
- 5 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 6 Memory cards for camera
- 7 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 8 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 9 Sabi Sands camps
- 10 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 11 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 12 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 13 Help with Rwanda trip
- 14 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 15 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 16 Tel Aviv beaches
- 17 trip report, morocco
- 18 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 21 Morocco for 2 nights
- 22 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 23 Hotels in Nairobi
- 24 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 25 Rwanda trip report