I plan to travel for a year in 2015. I want to see as much of Africa and Europe as I can. However, I have absolutely no idea when to go where - I'm confused by all the different advice.
I'd like to see Europe in their summer but don't want to miss seeing the wildlife in Africa. My plan is to travel up or down the east coast/middle section of Africa so that I can see as much as possible. I'd be doing this in an organised group (e.g. STA or Intrepid).
Does anyone know which month would be the best time to start my trek (north or south) so that I see as much wildlife as possible. I also plan to visit Egypt and Jordan. Ideally I'd be doing this trip before my stint in Europe but I don't want to go during the rainy season.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
When to visit
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Israel
- 2 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 3 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 4 Independence Day in Israel
- 5 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 6 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 7 South Africa in February?
- 8 Drinking on safari
- 9 Travelust
- 10 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 11 Shots for Morocco
- 12 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 13 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 14 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 15 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 16 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 17 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 18 Thinking about The Gambia
- 19 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 20 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 21 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 22 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 23 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 24 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 25 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa