I plan to travel for a year in 2015. I want to see as much of Africa and Europe as I can. However, I have absolutely no idea when to go where - I'm confused by all the different advice.
I'd like to see Europe in their summer but don't want to miss seeing the wildlife in Africa. My plan is to travel up or down the east coast/middle section of Africa so that I can see as much as possible. I'd be doing this in an organised group (e.g. STA or Intrepid).
Does anyone know which month would be the best time to start my trek (north or south) so that I see as much wildlife as possible. I also plan to visit Egypt and Jordan. Ideally I'd be doing this trip before my stint in Europe but I don't want to go during the rainy season.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 2 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 3 Best African Safari
- 4 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 5 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 6 What is worth seeing in November?
- 7 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 8 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 9 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 10 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 11 Israeli Tour Guides
- 12 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 13 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 14 Masai Mara in May
- 15 Western Desert Itinerary
- 16 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 17 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 18 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 19 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 20 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 21 Trip to Merzouga
- 22 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 23 Uganda Visa
- 24 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 25 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana