I plan to travel for a year in 2015. I want to see as much of Africa and Europe as I can. However, I have absolutely no idea when to go where - I'm confused by all the different advice.
I'd like to see Europe in their summer but don't want to miss seeing the wildlife in Africa. My plan is to travel up or down the east coast/middle section of Africa so that I can see as much as possible. I'd be doing this in an organised group (e.g. STA or Intrepid).
Does anyone know which month would be the best time to start my trek (north or south) so that I see as much wildlife as possible. I also plan to visit Egypt and Jordan. Ideally I'd be doing this trip before my stint in Europe but I don't want to go during the rainy season.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yellow Fever Vaccine for Southern Africa
- 2 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 3 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 4 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 5 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 6 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 7 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 8 Victoria Falls
- 9 Cape Town
- 10 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 11 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 12 Morocco vs Turkey
- 13 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 14 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 15 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 16 Nairobi, where to stay
- 17 Widerness Lodges
- 18 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 19 Help plan African Safari
- 20 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 21 Tipping on Safari
- 22 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 23 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 24 Cape Town -safety
- 25 NBO Airport Transfer?