I plan to travel for a year in 2015. I want to see as much of Africa and Europe as I can. However, I have absolutely no idea when to go where - I'm confused by all the different advice.
I'd like to see Europe in their summer but don't want to miss seeing the wildlife in Africa. My plan is to travel up or down the east coast/middle section of Africa so that I can see as much as possible. I'd be doing this in an organised group (e.g. STA or Intrepid).
Does anyone know which month would be the best time to start my trek (north or south) so that I see as much wildlife as possible. I also plan to visit Egypt and Jordan. Ideally I'd be doing this trip before my stint in Europe but I don't want to go during the rainy season.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://designerworldonline.com/rejuvonus-et-mastique/
- 2 First Time Safari - which country/park?
- 3 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 4 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 5 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 6 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 7 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 8 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 9 Alexandria
- 10 Dubai in 36 hours
- 11 good internet connection option Meknes
- 12 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 13 South Africa trip report
- 14 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 15 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 16 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 17 Mombasa recomendations please
- 18 Private tours in Morocco
- 19 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 20 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 21 First time to Africa-need help!
- 22 How do I know if a company is legit
- 23 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 24 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 25 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains