I plan to travel for a year in 2015. I want to see as much of Africa and Europe as I can. However, I have absolutely no idea when to go where - I'm confused by all the different advice.
I'd like to see Europe in their summer but don't want to miss seeing the wildlife in Africa. My plan is to travel up or down the east coast/middle section of Africa so that I can see as much as possible. I'd be doing this in an organised group (e.g. STA or Intrepid).
Does anyone know which month would be the best time to start my trek (north or south) so that I see as much wildlife as possible. I also plan to visit Egypt and Jordan. Ideally I'd be doing this trip before my stint in Europe but I don't want to go during the rainy season.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 2 Cradle of Humankind
- 3 Johannesburg...?
- 4 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 5 Luxury train ride
- 6 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 7 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 8 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 9 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 10 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 13 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 14 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 israel tour
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 19 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 20 Safety in Fes
- 21 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 22 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina