I have a plan to Mauritius for two weeks from mid of Sept to early of Oct.
Is that period good for snorkelling and mountain trekking?
How is the living standard there?
Pls kindly advise asap. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.avisfrance.org/testx-core/
- 2 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 3 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 4 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 5 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 8 safari for the mobility impaired
- 9 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 10 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 11 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 17 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 22 Buying merchandise
- 23 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 24 Egypt January-February 2018
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa