I have a plan to Mauritius for two weeks from mid of Sept to early of Oct.
Is that period good for snorkelling and mountain trekking?
How is the living standard there?
Pls kindly advise asap. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 UFC Fight Night 96 live Stream
- 2 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 3 Cape Town -safety
- 4 Uganda Visa
- 5 Uganda Trip Report
- 6 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 7 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 8 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 9 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 10 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 11 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 12 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 13 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 14 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 15 Trip to Petra
- 16 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 17 Trip to Merzouga
- 18 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 19 Swaziland in January
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 good internet connection option Meknes
- 22 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 23 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 24 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 25 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008