Am going to Dubai in 3 weeks. Planning on doing the Jumeriah Mosque tour. Otherwise fairly casual. Is dinner more formal?Syating at the Ritz. I know it is very Western in Dubai. Wondering what to pack? Thinking some shorts and definitely linen and pants and long sleeve shirt for the mosque. Never dealt with extreme heat any suggestions from those with experience appreciated
What to wear in Dubais heat?
- 1 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 2 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 3 Morocco - Tour Operators
- 4 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 7 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 8 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 9 Morocco - private tour operators
- 10 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 11 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 12 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 13 Tanzania in 2014
- 14 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 phone service
- 17 Living in Morocco.
- 18 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 19 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 20 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 21 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 22 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 23 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 25 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days