I am taking a 12-day tour of Namibia that starts and ends in Windhoek. I will have about a half day before my trip and one to two days at the end.
I'm seeking advice on where to stay (less costly the better, but own room and shower) and what to do there.
What to do in Windhoek
- 1 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 2 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 3 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 4 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 5 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 6 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 7 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 8 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 9 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 10 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 11 Africa Safari
- 12 Morocco - private tour operators
- 13 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 14 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 15 Kruger Park trip
- 16 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 17 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 18 phone service
- 19 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 20 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 21 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 22 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 23 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 24 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 25 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip