I am taking a 12-day tour of Namibia that starts and ends in Windhoek. I will have about a half day before my trip and one to two days at the end.
I'm seeking advice on where to stay (less costly the better, but own room and shower) and what to do there.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 2 safari for the mobility impaired
- 3 Restaurants and other suggestions - Fez, Essaouira
- 4 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 5 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 6 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 7 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 8 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 9 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 10 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 11 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 12 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 13 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 17 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 22 Buying merchandise
- 23 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 24 Egypt January-February 2018
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa