I am taking a 12-day tour of Namibia that starts and ends in Windhoek. I will have about a half day before my trip and one to two days at the end.
I'm seeking advice on where to stay (less costly the better, but own room and shower) and what to do there.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 2 Dead Sea day trip
- 3 Marrakech
- 4 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 5 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 6 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 7 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 8 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 9 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 10 Itinerary Ideas
- 11 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 12 Travel to Botswana
- 13 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 14 Loldia House Kenya
- 15 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 16 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 17 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 18 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 19 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 20 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 21 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 22 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 23 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 24 Using US Dollars in Israel ?
- 25 Fraudulent Safari Operator