We are coming in to Tunis/Carthage/La Goulette on a cruise ship. We have from 7am till 6pm. What should we do? What is the best way to get to the Bardo museum? Is there a good beach to visit?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 2 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 3 Help plan African Safari
- 4 Tipping on Safari
- 5 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 6 Cape Town
- 7 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 8 Widerness Lodges
- 9 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 10 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 11 Cape Town -safety
- 12 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 13 SA itin review
- 14 Botswana safari in late November
- 15 Ferry to Morocco
- 16 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 17 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 18 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 19 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 20 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 23 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 24 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 25 Fuerteventura: SS America (SS American Star)