Hi I am flying to Bangkok via dubai in december. I arrive in dubai at 7am and leave 11pm the same day. I was thinking about doing some sort of desert tour. WHat can you recommend? Should I stay in Dubai or go on a tour (can you recommend a tour company)? Secondly, is there somewhere I can store my luggage. I am flying virgin upper class to dubai and business on thai. Any advice would be helpful.
what to do for 15 hours in Dubai?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help! First African safari!!!
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 4 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 5 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 6 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 7 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 8 My trip to Egypt .....
- 9 Safari Cost Comparison
- 10 dubai for 5 days
- 11 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 12 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 13 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 14 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 15 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 16 Bugs n' Botswana
- 17 Group Trip to Israel
- 18 My Trip to Palestine
- 19 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 20 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 21 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 22 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 23 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 24 Safari and Beach in June
- 25 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique