Hi I am flying to Bangkok via dubai in december. I arrive in dubai at 7am and leave 11pm the same day. I was thinking about doing some sort of desert tour. WHat can you recommend? Should I stay in Dubai or go on a tour (can you recommend a tour company)? Secondly, is there somewhere I can store my luggage. I am flying virgin upper class to dubai and business on thai. Any advice would be helpful.
what to do for 15 hours in Dubai?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai first time
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 Keeping Kenya Adventure Weird....Cheap...Delicious
- 4 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 5 Zambia Impressions
- 6 Taste of Dubai
- 7 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 8 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 9 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 12 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 13 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 14 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015