I thought I knew what I was doing when I took an inventory of all the things I needed to charge when we are in Israel. I have two phones and 2 cameras. I can't tell if I need converters or adapters from the charges I have. Can someone help...Please.
What kind of adapters/converters do I need in Israel
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 2 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 3 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 4 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 5 Safari and Beach in June
- 6 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 7 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 8 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 9 My trip to Egypt .....
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 14 Homestay Accomodation
- 15 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 16 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 17 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 18 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 19 Group Trip to Israel
- 20 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 21 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 22 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 23 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 24 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 25 Exciting places in Dubai??