I am planning a trip to Africa, and am interested in finding out what the time difference is between New York and Cape Town...
Also, is there a time difference between Cape Town and where the private game lodges are around Kruger?
Lastly, are Windhoek, Namibia and Cape Town, SA in the same time zone?
Thank you so much for the help - I know this is kind of a stupid question, but I have brought up two different answers on the web!! I need the experts answers Lynn C.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 0nline: Tec*h sUPp0rt Webroot CONTACT 1:8OO-681-72O8 webroot *Fixed
- 2 Safari suggestions
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Travel to Cairo in July
- 6 Targin into Zambia
- 7 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 8 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 9 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 10 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 11 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 17 Passport question for International flight
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Tour operator near me
- 20 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 23 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 24 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 25 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
What is the Time Difference between New York and Cape Town?