I am planning a trip to Africa, and am interested in finding out what the time difference is between New York and Cape Town...
Also, is there a time difference between Cape Town and where the private game lodges are around Kruger?
Lastly, are Windhoek, Namibia and Cape Town, SA in the same time zone?
Thank you so much for the help - I know this is kind of a stupid question, but I have brought up two different answers on the web!! I need the experts answers Lynn C.
What is the Time Difference between New York and Cape Town?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 2 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 3 South Africa trip advices
- 4 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 5 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 6 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 7 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 8 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 9 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 10 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 11 First time in Africa on safari
- 12 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 13 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 14 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 15 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 16 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 17 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 18 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 19 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 20 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 21 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 22 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 23 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 24 Binoculars for safari
- 25 South Luangwa Wild Dogs......article in NYTimes