I am planning a trip to Africa, and am interested in finding out what the time difference is between New York and Cape Town...
Also, is there a time difference between Cape Town and where the private game lodges are around Kruger?
Lastly, are Windhoek, Namibia and Cape Town, SA in the same time zone?
Thank you so much for the help - I know this is kind of a stupid question, but I have brought up two different answers on the web!! I need the experts answers Lynn C.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco over Christmas
- 2 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 3 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 4 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 5 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 6 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 7 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 8 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 9 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 10 DOHA LAYOVER
- 11 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 12 Morocco Questions
- 13 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 14 Botswana safari recs
- 15 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 16 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 17 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 18 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 19 Botswana in January
- 20 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 21 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 22 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 23 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 24 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 25 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
What is the Time Difference between New York and Cape Town?