I am planning a trip to Africa, and am interested in finding out what the time difference is between New York and Cape Town...
Also, is there a time difference between Cape Town and where the private game lodges are around Kruger?
Lastly, are Windhoek, Namibia and Cape Town, SA in the same time zone?
Thank you so much for the help - I know this is kind of a stupid question, but I have brought up two different answers on the web!! I need the experts answers Lynn C.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 2 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 3 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 4 Help plan African Safari
- 5 Tipping on Safari
- 6 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 7 Cape Town
- 8 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 9 Widerness Lodges
- 10 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 11 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 12 Cape Town -safety
- 13 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 14 SA itin review
- 15 Botswana safari in late November
- 16 Ferry to Morocco
- 17 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 18 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 19 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 20 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 21 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 24 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 25 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
What is the Time Difference between New York and Cape Town?