I am planning a trip to Africa, and am interested in finding out what the time difference is between New York and Cape Town...
Also, is there a time difference between Cape Town and where the private game lodges are around Kruger?
Lastly, are Windhoek, Namibia and Cape Town, SA in the same time zone?
Thank you so much for the help - I know this is kind of a stupid question, but I have brought up two different answers on the web!! I need the experts answers Lynn C.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 advise on joburg pls!
- 2 beard itch, thinning spots and different reasons
- 3 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 4 help with itinerary please
- 5 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 6 Luggage restrictions
- 7 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 8 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 9 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 10 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 13 Township Tour Guide
- 14 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 15 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 16 ISRAEL TRIP
- 17 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 18 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 19 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 20 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 21 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 22 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 23 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 24 Advice on East African trip
- 25 Help plan African Safari
What is the Time Difference between New York and Cape Town?