I understand that Gorillas can be trekked whole year round. And I understand that this place gets two rainy seasons, but what I do not understand is what is the experience in the rainy and sunny climate. I have a friend who asked me this and he wanted to do Gorilla tracking. He says that before planning his safaris he wanted to know the best time of the year to trek Gorillas
What is the best time of the year to Trek Mountain Gorillas in Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BUY FAKE PASSPORT (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 3 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 4 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 5 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 6 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 7 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 8 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 9 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 10 Charity begins at Home!
- 11 Sun Safaris
- 12 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 13 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 14 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 15 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 16 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 17 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 18 Tour to Morocco
- 19 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 20 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 21 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 22 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 23 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 24 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 25 Uganda again