I understand that Gorillas can be trekked whole year round. And I understand that this place gets two rainy seasons, but what I do not understand is what is the experience in the rainy and sunny climate. I have a friend who asked me this and he wanted to do Gorilla tracking. He says that before planning his safaris he wanted to know the best time of the year to trek Gorillas
What is the best time of the year to Trek Mountain Gorillas in Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 2 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 3 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 6 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 7 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 8 Morocco for 2 nights
- 9 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 10 MOROCCO SOLO
- 11 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 12 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 13 Looking for out of the way places
- 14 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 15 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 16 Tanzania Safari
- 17 Sabi Sands camps
- 18 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 19 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 20 trip report, morocco
- 21 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 22 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 23 East Africa summer 2014
- 24 Cape Town Safety?
- 25 first time family safari in August 2014