I understand that Gorillas can be trekked whole year round. And I understand that this place gets two rainy seasons, but what I do not understand is what is the experience in the rainy and sunny climate. I have a friend who asked me this and he wanted to do Gorilla tracking. He says that before planning his safaris he wanted to know the best time of the year to trek Gorillas
What is the best time of the year to Trek Mountain Gorillas in Africa?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tipping
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 4 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 5 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 6 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 7 Quick question about Kenya..
- 8 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 9 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 10 Questions about Chobe
- 11 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 12 What camera to use on safari
- 13 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 14 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 15 India
- 16 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 17 Ideas about the trip.
- 18 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 21 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 22 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 23 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 24 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 25 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh