We are leaving for Rwanda, Kenya, and Tanzania in January. We are doing two gorilla treks. What do we need in terms of shoes, clothes, etc for the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/right-pick/
- 2 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Travel to Cairo in July
- 7 Targin into Zambia
- 8 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 9 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 10 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco