I'm planning a trip to Spain and Morocco in the fall for three weeks. We plan to be in Morocco for half of the trip. We like archiecture, ruins, exploring, shopping, horses and birding. It would be nice to ride a camel for a short period of time if possible. We are very interested in going to Chefchaouen, Fes-Meknes-Volulbilis. However, we also want to go to Marrakesh. Do you think this is feasible if we fly into Morocco from Spain and fly within the country instead of taking the train? I would appreciate your thoughts. If you don't think it is reasonable, which places would you recommend for a first visit to Morocco. Thanks!
What Can be Accomplished in 8-9 days in Morocco
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco in April 2014
- 2 Quick question about Kenya..
- 3 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 6 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 7 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 8 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 9 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 10 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 11 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 12 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 13 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 14 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 15 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 16 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 17 Uganda Travel Planning
- 18 Israel and Jordan
- 19 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 20 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 23 Northern Circuit tour company
- 24 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 25 Oman Trip Report