I'm planning a trip to Spain and Morocco in the fall for three weeks. We plan to be in Morocco for half of the trip. We like archiecture, ruins, exploring, shopping, horses and birding. It would be nice to ride a camel for a short period of time if possible. We are very interested in going to Chefchaouen, Fes-Meknes-Volulbilis. However, we also want to go to Marrakesh. Do you think this is feasible if we fly into Morocco from Spain and fly within the country instead of taking the train? I would appreciate your thoughts. If you don't think it is reasonable, which places would you recommend for a first visit to Morocco. Thanks!
What Can be Accomplished in 8-9 days in Morocco
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 2 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 3 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 4 Help! First African safari!!!
- 5 Safari and Beach in June
- 6 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 9 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 12 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 13 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 14 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 15 My trip to Egypt .....
- 16 dubai for 5 days
- 17 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 20 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 21 Bugs n' Botswana
- 22 Group Trip to Israel
- 23 My Trip to Palestine
- 24 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 25 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA