I'm planning a trip to Spain and Morocco in the fall for three weeks. We plan to be in Morocco for half of the trip. We like archiecture, ruins, exploring, shopping, horses and birding. It would be nice to ride a camel for a short period of time if possible. We are very interested in going to Chefchaouen, Fes-Meknes-Volulbilis. However, we also want to go to Marrakesh. Do you think this is feasible if we fly into Morocco from Spain and fly within the country instead of taking the train? I would appreciate your thoughts. If you don't think it is reasonable, which places would you recommend for a first visit to Morocco. Thanks!
What Can be Accomplished in 8-9 days in Morocco
- 1 a week in africa
- 2 10 days in south Africa
- 3 Renting a car in Israel
- 4 Been there done that? Doesn't apply
- 5 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 6 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 7 What about money?
- 8 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 9 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 10 17 days in Israel our way
- 11 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 12 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 13 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 14 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 15 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 16 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 17 Accra airport
- 18 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 19 morocco
- 20 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 21 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 22 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 23 Trip extension from Cape town
- 24 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 25 how to join a Kenya safari once in country