I'm planning a trip to Spain and Morocco in the fall for three weeks. We plan to be in Morocco for half of the trip. We like archiecture, ruins, exploring, shopping, horses and birding. It would be nice to ride a camel for a short period of time if possible. We are very interested in going to Chefchaouen, Fes-Meknes-Volulbilis. However, we also want to go to Marrakesh. Do you think this is feasible if we fly into Morocco from Spain and fly within the country instead of taking the train? I would appreciate your thoughts. If you don't think it is reasonable, which places would you recommend for a first visit to Morocco. Thanks!
What Can be Accomplished in 8-9 days in Morocco
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Unbelievable Day trip to paradise valley
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 Hotels in Nairobi
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Novice Safari question
- 6 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 7 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 8 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 9 Quick question about Kenya..
- 10 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 11 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 12 Morocco in April 2014
- 13 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 14 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 15 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 16 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September