"You can make a big impact on the lives of children around the world
Use available space in your luggage to provide supplies to communities you visit. For 5 pounds (2.27 kilos), you can bring one of the following:
5 deflated soccer balls with an inflation device
A stethoscope, a blood pressure cuff and 500 band-aids"
We will be doing this next month as we head to Africa. Consider doing so, too.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.guidehealthreview.com/pure-divine-anti-aging/
- 2 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 3 safari for the mobility impaired
- 4 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 5 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 6 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 7 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 8 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 9 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 10 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 13 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 14 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 15 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 16 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Buying merchandise
- 21 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 22 Egypt January-February 2018
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 25 Private tour guide in Marrakech