I am 36 and going to Western Sahara for the first time. There I will stay for a year or so. I will be moving out of Sahara to Europe for 7-10 days after every 2-3 Months. Please advice me some plans for these recreational visits for selected places and should be cheap. I would be alone, if someone has any such plan please let me know, we can have a company, I enjoy company.
Western Sahara to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 2 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 3 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 4 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 5 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 6 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 7 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 8 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 9 Safari on a budget!
- 10 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 11 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 12 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 13 Things to see in Dubai
- 14 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 17 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 18 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 19 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 22 Tips for Israel
- 23 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 24 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 25 Road To Morocco Tours