I am 36 and going to Western Sahara for the first time. There I will stay for a year or so. I will be moving out of Sahara to Europe for 7-10 days after every 2-3 Months. Please advice me some plans for these recreational visits for selected places and should be cheap. I would be alone, if someone has any such plan please let me know, we can have a company, I enjoy company.
Western Sahara to Europe
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 2 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 8 Homestay Accomodation
- 9 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 10 Selous game reserve
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 22 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 23 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 24 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 25 Night drives in Manyara worth it????