We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Dead Sea, and then see Jerash before we're crossing the border in to Israel. Here we thinking about visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem before we go to Tel Aviv for our flight back home.
Are the things we should think about? Things we should have in mind? Some tips you like to share? We are traveling in the Easter, so it may be a little chaos, but thats ok!
How is the border crossing between Jordan and Israel? And are there some other places worth visiting/seeing? Some good markets f.ex?
And do someone know what we can do with our luggage while we are in Petra? We shall not stay at a hotel nearby :/
We also have a stopover in Istanbul on our way home. Something worth to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 2 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 3 Insect Repellent
- 4 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 5 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 6 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 7 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 8 house exchange
- 9 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 10 casablanca airport taxis
- 11 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 12 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 13 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 14 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 15 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 16 Tiberias with kids
- 17 Lion World
- 18 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 19 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 20 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 21 Mpumalanga visit
- 22 safe areas to go on safari
- 23 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 24 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 25 Okavango and Kalahari in December