We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Dead Sea, and then see Jerash before we're crossing the border in to Israel. Here we thinking about visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem before we go to Tel Aviv for our flight back home.
Are the things we should think about? Things we should have in mind? Some tips you like to share? We are traveling in the Easter, so it may be a little chaos, but thats ok!
How is the border crossing between Jordan and Israel? And are there some other places worth visiting/seeing? Some good markets f.ex?
And do someone know what we can do with our luggage while we are in Petra? We shall not stay at a hotel nearby :/
We also have a stopover in Istanbul on our way home. Something worth to see or do?
We're going to Jordan and Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 2 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 3 Shots for Morocco
- 4 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 5 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 6 Travelust
- 7 Drinking on safari
- 8 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 9 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 10 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 11 South Africa in February?
- 12 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 13 Thinking about The Gambia
- 14 Independence Day in Israel
- 15 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 16 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 17 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 18 Morroco Travel Guide
- 19 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 20 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 21 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 22 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 23 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 24 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda 2015