We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Dead Sea, and then see Jerash before we're crossing the border in to Israel. Here we thinking about visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem before we go to Tel Aviv for our flight back home.
Are the things we should think about? Things we should have in mind? Some tips you like to share? We are traveling in the Easter, so it may be a little chaos, but thats ok!
How is the border crossing between Jordan and Israel? And are there some other places worth visiting/seeing? Some good markets f.ex?
And do someone know what we can do with our luggage while we are in Petra? We shall not stay at a hotel nearby :/
We also have a stopover in Istanbul on our way home. Something worth to see or do?
We're going to Jordan and Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car rent at Dubai
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 4 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Zambia Impressions
- 7 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 8 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 9 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 12 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 13 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 16 Taste of Dubai
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015