We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Dead Sea, and then see Jerash before we're crossing the border in to Israel. Here we thinking about visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem before we go to Tel Aviv for our flight back home.
Are the things we should think about? Things we should have in mind? Some tips you like to share? We are traveling in the Easter, so it may be a little chaos, but thats ok!
How is the border crossing between Jordan and Israel? And are there some other places worth visiting/seeing? Some good markets f.ex?
And do someone know what we can do with our luggage while we are in Petra? We shall not stay at a hotel nearby :/
We also have a stopover in Istanbul on our way home. Something worth to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco trip suggestions please
- 2 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 3 Car Rental from Cape Town
- 4 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 5 Portugal / Morocco itinerary options
- 6 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 7 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 8 Driver for Jordan - Jordania Aventura Drivers
- 9 Non Stop Flights to Cairo
- 10 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 11 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 12 Kenya
- 13 Change of Entry Requirements for South Africa for Minors
- 14 SA Travel Vets - Anyone mind critiquing my itinerary?
- 15 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 16 Driver/guide for trip around Madagascar
- 17 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 18 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 19 African Safari
- 20 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 21 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 22 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 23 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 24 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 25 Is the migration early this year