We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Dead Sea, and then see Jerash before we're crossing the border in to Israel. Here we thinking about visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem before we go to Tel Aviv for our flight back home.
Are the things we should think about? Things we should have in mind? Some tips you like to share? We are traveling in the Easter, so it may be a little chaos, but thats ok!
How is the border crossing between Jordan and Israel? And are there some other places worth visiting/seeing? Some good markets f.ex?
And do someone know what we can do with our luggage while we are in Petra? We shall not stay at a hotel nearby :/
We also have a stopover in Istanbul on our way home. Something worth to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/zytekxl/
- 2 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 3 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 7 Petra from Israel
- 8 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 9 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 10 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 israel tour
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Luxury train ride
- 17 Safety in Fes
- 18 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 19 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 25 Cape Town