We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Dead Sea, and then see Jerash before we're crossing the border in to Israel. Here we thinking about visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem before we go to Tel Aviv for our flight back home.
Are the things we should think about? Things we should have in mind? Some tips you like to share? We are traveling in the Easter, so it may be a little chaos, but thats ok!
How is the border crossing between Jordan and Israel? And are there some other places worth visiting/seeing? Some good markets f.ex?
And do someone know what we can do with our luggage while we are in Petra? We shall not stay at a hotel nearby :/
We also have a stopover in Istanbul on our way home. Something worth to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dead Sea day trip
- 2 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 3 Marrakech
- 4 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 5 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 6 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 7 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 8 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 11 Itinerary Ideas
- 12 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 13 Travel to Botswana
- 14 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 15 Loldia House Kenya
- 16 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 17 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 18 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 19 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 20 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 21 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 22 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 23 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 24 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 25 Using US Dollars in Israel ?