We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Dead Sea, and then see Jerash before we're crossing the border in to Israel. Here we thinking about visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem before we go to Tel Aviv for our flight back home.
Are the things we should think about? Things we should have in mind? Some tips you like to share? We are traveling in the Easter, so it may be a little chaos, but thats ok!
How is the border crossing between Jordan and Israel? And are there some other places worth visiting/seeing? Some good markets f.ex?
And do someone know what we can do with our luggage while we are in Petra? We shall not stay at a hotel nearby :/
We also have a stopover in Istanbul on our way home. Something worth to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Önline ☎ AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 3 Dubai first time
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 6 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 7 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 8 Safari suggestions
- 9 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 10 Travel to Cairo in July
- 11 Targin into Zambia
- 12 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 13 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 14 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 15 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 18 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 19 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 20 Passport question for International flight
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 Tour operator near me
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?