We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Dead Sea, and then see Jerash before we're crossing the border in to Israel. Here we thinking about visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem before we go to Tel Aviv for our flight back home.
Are the things we should think about? Things we should have in mind? Some tips you like to share? We are traveling in the Easter, so it may be a little chaos, but thats ok!
How is the border crossing between Jordan and Israel? And are there some other places worth visiting/seeing? Some good markets f.ex?
And do someone know what we can do with our luggage while we are in Petra? We shall not stay at a hotel nearby :/
We also have a stopover in Istanbul on our way home. Something worth to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 2 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 3 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 4 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 5 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 6 Israeli Tour Guides
- 7 What is worth seeing in November?
- 8 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 9 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 10 Masai Mara in May
- 11 Western Desert Itinerary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 13 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 14 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 15 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 16 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 17 Trip to Merzouga
- 18 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 19 Uganda Visa
- 20 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 21 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 22 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 23 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 24 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 25 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?