We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Dead Sea, and then see Jerash before we're crossing the border in to Israel. Here we thinking about visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem before we go to Tel Aviv for our flight back home.
Are the things we should think about? Things we should have in mind? Some tips you like to share? We are traveling in the Easter, so it may be a little chaos, but thats ok!
How is the border crossing between Jordan and Israel? And are there some other places worth visiting/seeing? Some good markets f.ex?
And do someone know what we can do with our luggage while we are in Petra? We shall not stay at a hotel nearby :/
We also have a stopover in Istanbul on our way home. Something worth to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Namibia Itinerary
- 2 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 3 Israel for 10 days
- 4 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 5 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 6 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 7 experiences with African travel Resource
- 8 name issue
- 9 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 10 Madagascar suggestions
- 11 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 12 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 13 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 14 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 15 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 16 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 17 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 18 Single traveler
- 19 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 20 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 21 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 22 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 23 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 24 morocco help please
- 25 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!