We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Dead Sea, and then see Jerash before we're crossing the border in to Israel. Here we thinking about visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem before we go to Tel Aviv for our flight back home.
Are the things we should think about? Things we should have in mind? Some tips you like to share? We are traveling in the Easter, so it may be a little chaos, but thats ok!
How is the border crossing between Jordan and Israel? And are there some other places worth visiting/seeing? Some good markets f.ex?
And do someone know what we can do with our luggage while we are in Petra? We shall not stay at a hotel nearby :/
We also have a stopover in Istanbul on our way home. Something worth to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Who knows phoenix internet marketing
- 2 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 3 SA itin review
- 4 Botswana safari in late November
- 5 Tipping on Safari
- 6 Ferry to Morocco
- 7 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 8 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 9 Cape Town -safety
- 10 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 11 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 12 Widerness Lodges
- 13 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 16 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 17 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 18 Fuerteventura: SS America (SS American Star)
- 19 Lodge Feedback
- 20 Flying to Fes from Europe
- 21 Driving in South Africa
- 22 Help with 9 day itinerary - Essaouira or time in the desert
- 23 Itinerary Help - 9 Full days in Morocco
- 24 Casablanca, Hassan II Mosque tour times
- 25 Cape Town and Safari trip report