We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Dead Sea, and then see Jerash before we're crossing the border in to Israel. Here we thinking about visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem before we go to Tel Aviv for our flight back home.
Are the things we should think about? Things we should have in mind? Some tips you like to share? We are traveling in the Easter, so it may be a little chaos, but thats ok!
How is the border crossing between Jordan and Israel? And are there some other places worth visiting/seeing? Some good markets f.ex?
And do someone know what we can do with our luggage while we are in Petra? We shall not stay at a hotel nearby :/
We also have a stopover in Istanbul on our way home. Something worth to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 2 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 5 Uganda Visa
- 6 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 7 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 8 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 9 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 10 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 11 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 12 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 13 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 14 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 17 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 18 Fes or Marrakech?
- 19 Transfer at JNB airport
- 20 Egypt - Need Help!
- 21 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 22 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 23 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 24 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 25 Adapter Plugs