We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Dead Sea, and then see Jerash before we're crossing the border in to Israel. Here we thinking about visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem before we go to Tel Aviv for our flight back home.
Are the things we should think about? Things we should have in mind? Some tips you like to share? We are traveling in the Easter, so it may be a little chaos, but thats ok!
How is the border crossing between Jordan and Israel? And are there some other places worth visiting/seeing? Some good markets f.ex?
And do someone know what we can do with our luggage while we are in Petra? We shall not stay at a hotel nearby :/
We also have a stopover in Istanbul on our way home. Something worth to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Private Guide for Cairo
- 2 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 3 Texting from US to Israel
- 4 Itinerary Ideas
- 5 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 6 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 7 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 8 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 9 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 10 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 11 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 12 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 13 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 14 Passport pages stuck together
- 15 Self drive tour south africa
- 16 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 17 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 18 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 19 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 20 Duba activities - help deciding
- 21 Eilat
- 22 recommendations for AI islands
- 23 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 24 Petra from Israel
- 25 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit