We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Dead Sea, and then see Jerash before we're crossing the border in to Israel. Here we thinking about visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem before we go to Tel Aviv for our flight back home.
Are the things we should think about? Things we should have in mind? Some tips you like to share? We are traveling in the Easter, so it may be a little chaos, but thats ok!
How is the border crossing between Jordan and Israel? And are there some other places worth visiting/seeing? Some good markets f.ex?
And do someone know what we can do with our luggage while we are in Petra? We shall not stay at a hotel nearby :/
We also have a stopover in Istanbul on our way home. Something worth to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 2 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Alexandria
- 5 Dubai in 36 hours
- 6 good internet connection option Meknes
- 7 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 8 South Africa trip report
- 9 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 10 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 13 Mombasa recomendations please
- 14 Private tours in Morocco
- 15 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 16 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 17 First time to Africa-need help!
- 18 How do I know if a company is legit
- 19 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 20 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 21 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 22 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 23 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 24 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 25 Ethiopian security