We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Dead Sea, and then see Jerash before we're crossing the border in to Israel. Here we thinking about visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem before we go to Tel Aviv for our flight back home.
Are the things we should think about? Things we should have in mind? Some tips you like to share? We are traveling in the Easter, so it may be a little chaos, but thats ok!
How is the border crossing between Jordan and Israel? And are there some other places worth visiting/seeing? Some good markets f.ex?
And do someone know what we can do with our luggage while we are in Petra? We shall not stay at a hotel nearby :/
We also have a stopover in Istanbul on our way home. Something worth to see or do?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplementlab.org/muscle-x-tst-1700/
- 2 Business trip to Israel
- 3 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 4 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 honeymoon place
- 7 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 8 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 9 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 10 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 11 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 12 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 13 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 14 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 15 Yom Hazikaron
- 16 Yom Haatzmaut
- 17 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 18 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 19 recomendation on African Safari company
- 20 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 21 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 22 One extra day in Jordan
- 23 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 24 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 25 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?