We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Dead Sea, and then see Jerash before we're crossing the border in to Israel. Here we thinking about visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem before we go to Tel Aviv for our flight back home.
Are the things we should think about? Things we should have in mind? Some tips you like to share? We are traveling in the Easter, so it may be a little chaos, but thats ok!
How is the border crossing between Jordan and Israel? And are there some other places worth visiting/seeing? Some good markets f.ex?
And do someone know what we can do with our luggage while we are in Petra? We shall not stay at a hotel nearby :/
We also have a stopover in Istanbul on our way home. Something worth to see or do?
We're going to Jordan and Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tel Aviv beaches
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 4 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 5 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 6 israel and petra
- 7 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 8 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 9 Israel and Petra
- 10 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 11 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 12 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 13 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 14 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 15 Morocco for 2 nights
- 16 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 17 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 18 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 19 Tanzania Safari
- 20 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 21 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 22 Magnificant Morocco
- 23 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 24 Hotels in Nairobi
- 25 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco