Three adults, myself, my husband and my adult son, will be flying into Queen Alia airport at 6pm on a Friday evening. I'd like to book a driver to take us from the airport to Petra where we'd stay until Sunday when we'd need to get back to the airport for a 7pm departure. I realize that most people arrange transportation to Petra via their hotel or take the JETT bus. I haven't booked a hotel yet since I don't know if I CAN get to Petra on Friday evening or if I should book a hotel in Amman or Madaba and get a ride Saturday morning (in which case we could take the JETT bus)...
I'm really stuck and I need some help.
How easy is it to "wing it" and book a 4-5 star hotel in Amman and wait till we get to the hotel to request a driver to Petra for the next day? Has anyone done something like this?
Thanks for any driver names or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofenergy.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 3 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 4 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 5 Alexandria
- 6 Dubai in 36 hours
- 7 good internet connection option Meknes
- 8 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 9 South Africa trip report
- 10 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 11 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 14 Mombasa recomendations please
- 15 Private tours in Morocco
- 16 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 17 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 18 First time to Africa-need help!
- 19 How do I know if a company is legit
- 20 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 21 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 22 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 23 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 24 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 25 Kenyan Safari Spending Money