Three adults, myself, my husband and my adult son, will be flying into Queen Alia airport at 6pm on a Friday evening. I'd like to book a driver to take us from the airport to Petra where we'd stay until Sunday when we'd need to get back to the airport for a 7pm departure. I realize that most people arrange transportation to Petra via their hotel or take the JETT bus. I haven't booked a hotel yet since I don't know if I CAN get to Petra on Friday evening or if I should book a hotel in Amman or Madaba and get a ride Saturday morning (in which case we could take the JETT bus)...
I'm really stuck and I need some help.
How easy is it to "wing it" and book a 4-5 star hotel in Amman and wait till we get to the hotel to request a driver to Petra for the next day? Has anyone done something like this?
Thanks for any driver names or suggestions!
Weekend Trip to Jordan need driver help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 2 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 3 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 4 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 5 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 6 Road To Morocco Tours
- 7 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 10 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 11 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 14 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 15 Rwanda
- 16 Egypt safe travel
- 17 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 18 Zambia Impressions
- 19 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 Dubai trip
- 22 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 23 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 24 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco
- 25 Driving around Jordan