Three adults, myself, my husband and my adult son, will be flying into Queen Alia airport at 6pm on a Friday evening. I'd like to book a driver to take us from the airport to Petra where we'd stay until Sunday when we'd need to get back to the airport for a 7pm departure. I realize that most people arrange transportation to Petra via their hotel or take the JETT bus. I haven't booked a hotel yet since I don't know if I CAN get to Petra on Friday evening or if I should book a hotel in Amman or Madaba and get a ride Saturday morning (in which case we could take the JETT bus)...
I'm really stuck and I need some help.
How easy is it to "wing it" and book a 4-5 star hotel in Amman and wait till we get to the hotel to request a driver to Petra for the next day? Has anyone done something like this?
Thanks for any driver names or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.scamcare.com/zko-cream/
- 2 Isreal
- 3 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 4 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 5 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 6 Binocular rentals
- 7 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 8 Marrakech
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Dead Sea day trip
- 11 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 12 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 13 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 14 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 15 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 16 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 17 Itinerary Ideas
- 18 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 19 Travel to Botswana
- 20 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 21 Loldia House Kenya
- 22 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 23 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 24 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 25 several short safaris vs one longer one