Our children will be in Israel for a semester and we would like to visit them. If conditions seem OK, Egypt and Jordan would be our stops before Israel. As a couple who like cool weather, how feasible is it for us to travel in this area during the month of May. How difficult is it for us to go from Egypt to Jordan and then to Israel. Allowing 1 week in Egypt and 1 week in Jordan, do we have enough time to cover each country's highlights?
Weather in May --too hot for Cairo and Luxor and Petra
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Novice Safari question
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Quick question about Kenya..
- 12 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 13 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 14 Morocco in April 2014
- 15 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 16 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September