I am trying to make a decision regarding a private mobile camping trip in the Serengeti for July 2015 - and these two companies offered me the best itineraries at my budget. The most important thing for me is the level of the guiding, does any of you have any input as regards this for these two companies? Any preference or reasons I should choose one over the other?
Wayo Africa & Duma Explorer
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 2 To go to Israel or not?
- 3 Bidair at JNB
- 4 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 5 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 6 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 7 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 8 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 9 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 10 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 11 Questions about Chobe
- 12 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 13 Dubai > Oman?
- 14 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 15 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 16 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 17 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 18 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 19 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 20 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 21 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 24 Awesome trip and still not done
- 25 South Africa