I am trying to make a decision regarding a private mobile camping trip in the Serengeti for July 2015 - and these two companies offered me the best itineraries at my budget. The most important thing for me is the level of the guiding, does any of you have any input as regards this for these two companies? Any preference or reasons I should choose one over the other?
Wayo Africa & Duma Explorer
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 2 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 3 FS: 2013 Toyota Sequoia PLATINUM / Evoque 2012
- 4 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 5 Morocco Sahara Desert Experience - Trip Report
- 6 Questions about Chobe
- 7 What camera to use on safari
- 8 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 9 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 10 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 11 India
- 12 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 13 Ideas about the trip.
- 14 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 15 3 days in Teheran
- 16 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 17 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 18 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 19 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 20 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 21 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 22 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 23 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 24 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 25 FOREX Nairobi airport