I am trying to make a decision regarding a private mobile camping trip in the Serengeti for July 2015 - and these two companies offered me the best itineraries at my budget. The most important thing for me is the level of the guiding, does any of you have any input as regards this for these two companies? Any preference or reasons I should choose one over the other?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is there more than one type of SA Plug?
- 2 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 3 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 4 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 5 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 6 Malawi with kiddos
- 7 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 8 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 9 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 10 Mauritius info request please
- 11 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 12 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 13 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 14 WiFi on Safari
- 15 Travel within Africa
- 16 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 17 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 18 Israel itinerary planning
- 19 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 20 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 21 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 22 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 23 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 24 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 25 Seal snorkeling - Capetown