I am trying to make a decision regarding a private mobile camping trip in the Serengeti for July 2015 - and these two companies offered me the best itineraries at my budget. The most important thing for me is the level of the guiding, does any of you have any input as regards this for these two companies? Any preference or reasons I should choose one over the other?
Wayo Africa & Duma Explorer
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 2 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 3 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 4 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 5 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 6 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 7 Safari on a budget!
- 8 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 9 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 10 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 11 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 12 Things to see in Dubai
- 13 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 14 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 15 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 16 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 17 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 18 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 19 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 20 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 21 Tips for Israel
- 22 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 23 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 24 Road To Morocco Tours
- 25 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco