We will be leaving Zulu Nyala Game Lodge in Hluhluwe and heading to Joburg to catch our flight home. We have 3 days before we leave and want to go to Kruger National Park. After our Safari at Zulu Nyala, we are really interested in seeing the waterfalls : Bridal Veil, Maria Shires, MacMac Falls, Berlin Falls and Horseshoe Falls. We realize it is a drive to Kruger from Zulu Nayala and wondered if anyone has any recommendations of where to stay so we can get to the falls the next day and enjoy other areas of Kruger. Is it best to stay out of the park and then get into the park and spend 2 nights there? What suggestions can you make?
Waterfalls Tour in Kruger National Park
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari Cost Comparison
- 2 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 3 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 4 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Bugs n' Botswana
- 7 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 8 Group Trip to Israel
- 9 My Trip to Palestine
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia