We will be leaving Zulu Nyala Game Lodge in Hluhluwe and heading to Joburg to catch our flight home. We have 3 days before we leave and want to go to Kruger National Park. After our Safari at Zulu Nyala, we are really interested in seeing the waterfalls : Bridal Veil, Maria Shires, MacMac Falls, Berlin Falls and Horseshoe Falls. We realize it is a drive to Kruger from Zulu Nayala and wondered if anyone has any recommendations of where to stay so we can get to the falls the next day and enjoy other areas of Kruger. Is it best to stay out of the park and then get into the park and spend 2 nights there? What suggestions can you make?
Waterfalls Tour in Kruger National Park
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Which Southern Africa Itinerary
- 2 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 3 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 4 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 5 Namibia road conditions
- 6 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 7 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 8 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 9 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 10 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 11 Questions about Chobe
- 12 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 13 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 14 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 15 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 16 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 17 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 18 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 19 Ebola and Morocco
- 20 Thompson Gazelle
- 21 Overland in West Africa
- 22 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 23 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 24 Morrocco and Cash
- 25 Don't go to Morrocco!