We will be leaving Zulu Nyala Game Lodge in Hluhluwe and heading to Joburg to catch our flight home. We have 3 days before we leave and want to go to Kruger National Park. After our Safari at Zulu Nyala, we are really interested in seeing the waterfalls : Bridal Veil, Maria Shires, MacMac Falls, Berlin Falls and Horseshoe Falls. We realize it is a drive to Kruger from Zulu Nayala and wondered if anyone has any recommendations of where to stay so we can get to the falls the next day and enjoy other areas of Kruger. Is it best to stay out of the park and then get into the park and spend 2 nights there? What suggestions can you make?
Waterfalls Tour in Kruger National Park
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 2 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 3 Hotels in Iran
- 4 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 7 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 10 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 20 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 21 Dubai and/or Oman
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Independent travel to Morocco - English speaking driver and A/C car needed
- 24 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 25 Morocco Advice