We will be leaving Zulu Nyala Game Lodge in Hluhluwe and heading to Joburg to catch our flight home. We have 3 days before we leave and want to go to Kruger National Park. After our Safari at Zulu Nyala, we are really interested in seeing the waterfalls : Bridal Veil, Maria Shires, MacMac Falls, Berlin Falls and Horseshoe Falls. We realize it is a drive to Kruger from Zulu Nayala and wondered if anyone has any recommendations of where to stay so we can get to the falls the next day and enjoy other areas of Kruger. Is it best to stay out of the park and then get into the park and spend 2 nights there? What suggestions can you make?
Waterfalls Tour in Kruger National Park
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Novice Safari question
- 4 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 5 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 6 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 7 Quick question about Kenya..
- 8 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 9 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 10 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 11 Morocco in April 2014
- 12 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 13 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 14 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 15 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 16 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 17 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 18 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 19 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 20 Uganda Travel Planning
- 21 Israel and Jordan
- 22 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 23 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 24 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 25 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner