I have read that it is preferable to bring a canteen for water to avoid creating unnecessary plastic waste, but then I also read to drink only water from sealed bottles to avoid contracting diseases. So what to do? I want the best for me and for Africa as well.
Water to drink in Uganda
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 2 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 3 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 6 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 7 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 8 Morocco for 2 nights
- 9 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 10 MOROCCO SOLO
- 11 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 12 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 13 Looking for out of the way places
- 14 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 15 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 16 Tanzania Safari
- 17 Sabi Sands camps
- 18 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 19 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 20 trip report, morocco
- 21 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 22 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 23 East Africa summer 2014
- 24 Cape Town Safety?
- 25 first time family safari in August 2014