The Iran-EcoTour company (Eco Expert Ltd) in Tehran, Iran is an eco tourism nature company. They were established 1998 to promote Iran's eco tourism attractions and to improve bio-cultural attitudes among people, both locally and internationally, and to pave the way for interested tourists. They claim to have received approval from the three top Iranian Tourism Training Centres, the Iranian Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organisation and hold classes and training courses about nature and its value.
Mr Ali Adhami, the board of directors in the Iran-Ecotour’s website says: "We guarantee well- equipped, selectively catered, safe and eco- friendly trips."
On 10 August 2007, I took my mother and her friend on EcoTour’s one day trekking trip to Kondelus Village. Unfortunately the company hired a mini-bus driver who was not familiar with the road to Chaloos that has a series of dangerous winding sections and tunnels. As a result, the bus driver hit the wall of Tunnel No 6. As a result of the resulting huge impact, my mother fell over and was badly injured, she suffered shock of accident and injuries to her foot.
Since 10/08/07, NOBODY from Iran-EcoTour Company (Dr Houman Jowkar, Dr Houshang Ziaie, Dr Bijan Farhang Darreh-shouri, Mr Ali Adhami), and tour leaders (Mr Mohamad Manzarnejad, Mrs Azadeh Jouhari, Mr Ali Islam) has contacted my mother by any means and asked her how she was! i.e.-Was she alive or dead ! Apparently one of the EcoTour's director cares more about Iranian Cheetah rather than take care of my old injured & traumatized mother!!
I wonder what Iran-Ecotour's response would be if my mother had been a foreign tourist traveling with them? Do you think it would be different?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 2 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 3 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 4 South African Cities
- 5 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 6 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 7 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 8 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 9 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 10 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 11 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 12 where to go in africa
- 13 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 14 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 15 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 16 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 17 Help with bags
- 18 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 19 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 22 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 23 Israeli Tour Guides
- 24 Shopping in Morocco
- 25 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017