We visited the Namibia Craft Centre on Tal Street in Windhoek in August. We purchased two baskets that the craft centre agreed to mail to Canada for us. Seven months later and the baskets have not arrived. Fortunately, we took pictures of the baskets before we left the craft centre and we kept our receipt, so there was no argument from the craft centre regarding the fact that we had made the purchase. We have emailed back and forth with the Namibia Craft Centre who have been emailing back and forth with Namibia Post. The latest word from the craft centre is that Namibia Post has admitted that they have had a "number of queries" from overseas visitors regarding parcels that have not arrived. So, if you are planning to send parcels home from Namibia, you might want to try a courier service rather than the post office. Robin
Warning - Namibia Post
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 Quick question about Kenya..
- 5 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 8 Morocco in April 2014
- 9 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 10 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 11 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 14 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 15 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 16 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 17 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 18 Uganda Travel Planning
- 19 Israel and Jordan
- 20 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 21 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 24 Northern Circuit tour company
- 25 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!