We visited the Namibia Craft Centre on Tal Street in Windhoek in August. We purchased two baskets that the craft centre agreed to mail to Canada for us. Seven months later and the baskets have not arrived. Fortunately, we took pictures of the baskets before we left the craft centre and we kept our receipt, so there was no argument from the craft centre regarding the fact that we had made the purchase. We have emailed back and forth with the Namibia Craft Centre who have been emailing back and forth with Namibia Post. The latest word from the craft centre is that Namibia Post has admitted that they have had a "number of queries" from overseas visitors regarding parcels that have not arrived. So, if you are planning to send parcels home from Namibia, you might want to try a courier service rather than the post office. Robin
Warning - Namibia Post
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 Safari and Beach in June
- 4 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 5 Safari Cost Comparison
- 6 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 7 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 8 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 11 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 12 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 13 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 14 My trip to Egypt .....
- 15 dubai for 5 days
- 16 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 17 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 18 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 19 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai