I wanted to warn those planning to go to Victoria Falls and particularly the market to buy items. We were there a month ago and used an "authorized UPS agent" Xpress Freight located at the Elephant Walk to ship our heavy items home. We trusted the UPS name and our A&K guide who sent us there to use these folks. 2 months later, we have received lies from them and learned that several other US travelers have lost packages or received wrong items from this service. If you are going to Vic Falls, don't be fooled by their UPS sign (they are under investigation now by UPS) or nice manner (they just want your money) and take your items with you on the plane.
Warned for those going to Victoria Falls
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 2 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 3 To go to Israel or not?
- 4 Bidair at JNB
- 5 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 6 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 7 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 8 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 9 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 10 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 11 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 12 Questions about Chobe
- 13 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 14 Dubai > Oman?
- 15 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 16 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 17 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 18 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 19 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 20 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 21 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 22 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 23 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 24 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 25 Awesome trip and still not done