We would like to go to Jordan in the Fall assuming the security/political situation is stable. Not sure where to start researching this trip. We are independent travelers and so I don't think a tour makes sense for us. I have combed through the forum posts on Jordan. Where else should I go? What book or books should I read?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Travel to iran
- 2 Tour Guide in Iran
- 3 Single woman alone?
- 4 American to Iran???
- 5 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 6 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 7 Uganda Visa
- 8 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 9 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 10 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 11 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 12 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 13 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 14 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 15 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 16 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 17 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 18 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 19 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 20 Fes or Marrakech?
- 21 Transfer at JNB airport
- 22 Egypt - Need Help!
- 23 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 24 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 25 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
Want to go to Jordan but not sure where to start the research