We would like to go to Jordan in the Fall assuming the security/political situation is stable. Not sure where to start researching this trip. We are independent travelers and so I don't think a tour makes sense for us. I have combed through the forum posts on Jordan. Where else should I go? What book or books should I read?
Thanks so much
Want to go to Jordan but not sure where to start the research
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Water fun under the sun
- 2 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 Morrocco and Cash
- 5 South Africa trip advices
- 6 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 7 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 8 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 9 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 10 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 11 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 12 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 13 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 14 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 15 First time in Africa on safari
- 16 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 17 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 18 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 19 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 20 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 21 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 22 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 23 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 24 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 25 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014