At the end of our 12 days in Israel next June DH and I would like a couple days (June 11-13) at a beach there. All the hotels I've looked at around Tel Aviv and Eilat are huge resort complexes. Can anyone recommend a small hotel, even B&B, at a pretty beach around Tel Aviv? We're seniors who like peace and quiet for a beach stay.
Want a Beach Stay in Israel
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bugs n' Botswana
- 2 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Group Trip to Israel
- 8 My Trip to Palestine
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia