I'm looking for a tour operator or travel agency in Dubai who can arrange a 3 to 4-day tour this November starting in Dubai and then traveling to Oman, including Muscat, Nizwa, Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi, and then back to Dubai for myself, DH, and 76-year old mother.
While we can certainly do it ourselves, we'd appreciate the stress-free angle of getting someone else to do all the planning and logistics.
Does anyone have any recommendations on who we can contact in Dubai to arrange this for us? Our budget would be mid-range.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 2 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 3 Uganda Trip Report
- 4 Money in Uganda
- 5 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 6 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 7 VISA for Mozambique
- 8 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 9 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 10 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 11 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 12 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 13 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 14 Best African Safari
- 15 beach visit after safari
- 16 Petra Wadi Rum
- 17 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 20 What is worth seeing in November?
- 21 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 22 Israeli Tour Guides
- 23 Masai Mara in May
- 24 Western Desert Itinerary
- 25 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?