I'm looking for a tour operator or travel agency in Dubai who can arrange a 3 to 4-day tour this November starting in Dubai and then traveling to Oman, including Muscat, Nizwa, Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi, and then back to Dubai for myself, DH, and 76-year old mother.
While we can certainly do it ourselves, we'd appreciate the stress-free angle of getting someone else to do all the planning and logistics.
Does anyone have any recommendations on who we can contact in Dubai to arrange this for us? Our budget would be mid-range.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplement4help.com/testo-x-boost/
- 2 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 3 http://healthonlinereviews.com/juvarelle-eye-lift-cream/
- 4 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 5 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 6 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 7 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 8 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 9 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 10 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 11 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 Buying merchandise
- 14 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 15 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 16 Egypt January-February 2018
- 17 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 18 safari for the mobility impaired
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 21 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 22 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 23 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 24 Dining in Cape Town
- 25 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?