I'm looking for a tour operator or travel agency in Dubai who can arrange a 3 to 4-day tour this November starting in Dubai and then traveling to Oman, including Muscat, Nizwa, Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi, and then back to Dubai for myself, DH, and 76-year old mother.
While we can certainly do it ourselves, we'd appreciate the stress-free angle of getting someone else to do all the planning and logistics.
Does anyone have any recommendations on who we can contact in Dubai to arrange this for us? Our budget would be mid-range.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 4 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 5 advise on joburg pls!
- 6 Township Tour Guide
- 7 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 8 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 9 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 10 Luggage restrictions
- 11 ISRAEL TRIP
- 12 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 13 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 14 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 15 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 16 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 17 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 18 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 19 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 20 Advice on East African trip
- 21 Help plan African Safari
- 22 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 23 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 24 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 25 Dubai first time