I'm looking for a tour operator or travel agency in Dubai who can arrange a 3 to 4-day tour this November starting in Dubai and then traveling to Oman, including Muscat, Nizwa, Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi, and then back to Dubai for myself, DH, and 76-year old mother.
While we can certainly do it ourselves, we'd appreciate the stress-free angle of getting someone else to do all the planning and logistics.
Does anyone have any recommendations on who we can contact in Dubai to arrange this for us? Our budget would be mid-range.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai
- 2 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 3 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 4 First time safari question
- 5 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 6 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 7 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 8 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 9 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 10 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 11 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 12 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 13 Etosha help
- 14 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 15 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 16 private game reserve-kruger
- 17 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 18 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 19 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 20 go2africa
- 21 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 22 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 23 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 24 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?
- 25 Is website south-african-lodges.com Legit?