I'm looking for a tour operator or travel agency in Dubai who can arrange a 3 to 4-day tour this November starting in Dubai and then traveling to Oman, including Muscat, Nizwa, Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi, and then back to Dubai for myself, DH, and 76-year old mother.
While we can certainly do it ourselves, we'd appreciate the stress-free angle of getting someone else to do all the planning and logistics.
Does anyone have any recommendations on who we can contact in Dubai to arrange this for us? Our budget would be mid-range.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 2 Akoya Hotel Reunion Island
- 3 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 4 Swaziland in January
- 5 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 6 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 7 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 8 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 9 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 10 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 11 good internet connection option Meknes
- 12 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 13 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 14 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 15 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 16 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 17 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 18 credit cards in South Africa
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 trip to capetown south africa
- 21 Stop over Israel
- 22 Magnificant Morocco
- 23 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 24 Trip to Merzouga
- 25 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran