I'm looking for a tour operator or travel agency in Dubai who can arrange a 3 to 4-day tour this November starting in Dubai and then traveling to Oman, including Muscat, Nizwa, Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi, and then back to Dubai for myself, DH, and 76-year old mother.
While we can certainly do it ourselves, we'd appreciate the stress-free angle of getting someone else to do all the planning and logistics.
Does anyone have any recommendations on who we can contact in Dubai to arrange this for us? Our budget would be mid-range.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Can anyone rival Micato Safaris?
- 2 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 3 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 4 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 5 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 6 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 7 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 8 Israel itinerary
- 9 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 10 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 11 Safari photography help
- 12 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 13 Travel within Africa
- 14 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 15 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 16 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 17 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 18 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 19 Tanzania trip Advice
- 20 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 23 el gouna or soma bay????
- 24 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 25 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra