I want to go to Jordan and drag my husband along. As he said, "Twist my arm; that's enough." Our time is limited - only about eleven day around Christmas. My questions: What is the weather like around the end of December? Is is possible to attach a day either at the beginning or end of our trip in Jerusalem and fly into Jerusalem and out of Amman or vice versa. Thank you for your experience.
Wanna Go to Jordan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Around Morocco
- 2 1 Week in North Africa/Middle East- flying from US- where to go?
- 3 Awesome trip and still not done
- 4 Hotels in Tel Aviv & Jerusalem?
- 5 Duty Free Syd-J'burg-Cape Town
- 6 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 7 Marrakech in February 2015
- 8 morocco - weather in sept.
- 9 Moroccan Tour Companies
- 10 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 11 To go to Israel or not?
- 12 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 13 Hotels in Eilat, Israel
- 14 A place to stop on the way from Jo'burg to Graskop
- 15 Marrakech, Fes and atlas sahara desert trip report
- 16 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 17 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 18 Morocco tour guide?
- 19 Airlines - South Africa Airways and Egypt Air
- 20 Seychelles sailing trip in mid-August. Anyone interested in joining?
- 21 Morocco: Is this a rip-off?
- 22 3 nights Idube Sabi Sands
- 23 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 24 Where, oh where?
- 25 Shindzela tented camp in the Timbavati