I want to go to Jordan and drag my husband along. As he said, "Twist my arm; that's enough." Our time is limited - only about eleven day around Christmas. My questions: What is the weather like around the end of December? Is is possible to attach a day either at the beginning or end of our trip in Jerusalem and fly into Jerusalem and out of Amman or vice versa. Thank you for your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 2 Morocco Questions
- 3 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 4 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 5 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 6 Botswana safari recs
- 7 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 8 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 9 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 10 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 11 Botswana in January
- 12 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 13 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 14 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 15 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 16 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 17 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 18 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 19 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 20 2 days i n JO'burg
- 21 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 22 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 23 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 24 Zambia HELP!
- 25 Israel in January