I want to go to Jordan and drag my husband along. As he said, "Twist my arm; that's enough." Our time is limited - only about eleven day around Christmas. My questions: What is the weather like around the end of December? Is is possible to attach a day either at the beginning or end of our trip in Jerusalem and fly into Jerusalem and out of Amman or vice versa. Thank you for your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa trip report
- 2 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 3 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 4 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 5 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 6 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 7 Mombasa recomendations please
- 8 Private tours in Morocco
- 9 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 10 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 11 First time to Africa-need help!
- 12 How do I know if a company is legit
- 13 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 14 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 17 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 18 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 19 Ethiopian security
- 20 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 21 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 22 morocco
- 23 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?