I want to go to Jordan and drag my husband along. As he said, "Twist my arm; that's enough." Our time is limited - only about eleven day around Christmas. My questions: What is the weather like around the end of December? Is is possible to attach a day either at the beginning or end of our trip in Jerusalem and fly into Jerusalem and out of Amman or vice versa. Thank you for your experience.
Wanna Go to Jordan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 2 South Africa in February?
- 3 Car Rentals in Israel
- 4 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 5 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 6 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 7 Morocco to portugal
- 8 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 9 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 10 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 11 Independence Day in Israel
- 12 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 13 Drinking on safari
- 14 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 15 Travelust
- 16 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 17 Shots for Morocco
- 18 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 19 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 20 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 23 Thinking about The Gambia
- 24 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 25 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11