I want to go to Jordan and drag my husband along. As he said, "Twist my arm; that's enough." Our time is limited - only about eleven day around Christmas. My questions: What is the weather like around the end of December? Is is possible to attach a day either at the beginning or end of our trip in Jerusalem and fly into Jerusalem and out of Amman or vice versa. Thank you for your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 NICE HOTMAIL @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208HOTMAILTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Itinerary Ideas
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 7 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 8 Kenya/Tanzania
- 9 Dubai first time
- 10 2 nights in Dubai
- 11 16 hours in Qatar
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 A South African in Lusaka
- 15 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 16 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 19 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 20 Safari suggestions
- 21 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 22 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 23 Travel to Africa
- 24 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 25 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?