We are planning a 15 day Egypt and Jordan trip in December. I have read several helpful tips on Egypt and have my itinery polished up . We are travelling with 2 kids ages 8 & 11 and another family with a 1 yr old infant.
I have 2 questions:
1. We will be in a desert camp overnight in Wadi Rum
Want to know the temperature at night? Do we worry about Sand storms during the day
2. How is the hygiene in these tent camps / any experience as to which camp is the best?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 2 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 3 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 4 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 5 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 6 recomendation on African Safari company
- 7 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 8 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 9 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 10 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 11 One extra day in Jordan
- 12 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 13 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 14 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 15 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 16 Israel in Late October or November?
- 17 One month in Africa
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 20 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 21 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 22 Madagascar - Books
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 24 Madagascar Driver/Lodging Question - Palmarium and Vakona
- 25 Amman to Dana