We are planning a 15 day Egypt and Jordan trip in December. I have read several helpful tips on Egypt and have my itinery polished up . We are travelling with 2 kids ages 8 & 11 and another family with a 1 yr old infant.
I have 2 questions:
1. We will be in a desert camp overnight in Wadi Rum
Want to know the temperature at night? Do we worry about Sand storms during the day
2. How is the hygiene in these tent camps / any experience as to which camp is the best?
Wadi Rum Desert Camping in December
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 2 Cape Town Safety?
- 3 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 4 first time family safari in August 2014
- 5 Sabi Sands camps
- 6 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 7 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 8 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 9 Help with Rwanda trip
- 10 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 11 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 12 Tel Aviv beaches
- 13 Memory cards for camera
- 14 trip report, morocco
- 15 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 16 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 17 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 18 Morocco for 2 nights
- 19 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 20 Hotels in Nairobi
- 21 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 22 Rwanda trip report
- 23 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 24 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 25 Petra in August, Petra by Night?