We are planning a 15 day Egypt and Jordan trip in December. I have read several helpful tips on Egypt and have my itinery polished up . We are travelling with 2 kids ages 8 & 11 and another family with a 1 yr old infant.
I have 2 questions:
1. We will be in a desert camp overnight in Wadi Rum
Want to know the temperature at night? Do we worry about Sand storms during the day
2. How is the hygiene in these tent camps / any experience as to which camp is the best?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://tophealthydiet.com/varitonil/
- 2 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 3 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 4 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 5 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 6 Duba activities - help deciding
- 7 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 8 Private Guide for Cairo
- 9 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 10 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 11 Texting from US to Israel
- 12 Itinerary Ideas
- 13 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 14 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 15 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 16 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 17 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 18 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 19 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 20 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 21 Passport pages stuck together
- 22 Self drive tour south africa
- 23 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 24 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 25 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?