We are planning a 15 day Egypt and Jordan trip in December. I have read several helpful tips on Egypt and have my itinery polished up . We are travelling with 2 kids ages 8 & 11 and another family with a 1 yr old infant.
I have 2 questions:
1. We will be in a desert camp overnight in Wadi Rum
Want to know the temperature at night? Do we worry about Sand storms during the day
2. How is the hygiene in these tent camps / any experience as to which camp is the best?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Israel
- 2 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 3 Cape Town Itinerary
- 4 Dubai hotels
- 5 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 6 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 7 Pulse Africa???
- 8 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 9 Kruger
- 10 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 11 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 12 Uganda Trip Report
- 13 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 14 itinerary any ideas?
- 15 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 16 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 17 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 18 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 19 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 20 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 21 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 22 Safari buddies - late August
- 23 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 24 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 25 Morocco Trip Report