I am considering going to Ghana with Cross Cultural Solutions. Has anyone any experience with this organization and, in particular, with its program in Ghana? Do you have any thoughts about spending 5 weeks there especially for a college aged female? Thank you in advance for any help you can give me in helping me make a decision.
Volunteering in Ghana
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Thompson Gazelle
- 2 Overland in West Africa
- 3 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 4 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 5 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 6 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 7 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 8 Morrocco and Cash
- 9 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 10 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 11 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 12 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 13 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 14 South Africa trip advices
- 15 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 16 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 17 Tour to Morocco
- 18 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 19 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 20 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 21 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 22 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 23 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 24 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 25 First time in Africa on safari