Hello, I'm thinking about hitting up Jordan in late Oct/early Nov 2010 timeframe. I'll be going by myself. What are my options for arranging a trip to visit Wadi Rum? I don't mind paying extra if I can get a trip that will allow me to explore somewhat at my own pace, ie take photographs early in the mornings and later afternoons, sunsets etc. Thanks.
Visiting Wadi Rum
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tel Aviv beaches
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 4 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 5 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 6 israel and petra
- 7 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 8 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 9 Israel and Petra
- 10 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 11 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 12 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 13 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 14 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 15 Morocco for 2 nights
- 16 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 17 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 18 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 19 Tanzania Safari
- 20 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 21 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 22 Magnificant Morocco
- 23 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 24 Hotels in Nairobi
- 25 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco