Please help! My daughter is leaving this weekend for her spring break in Tunisia(she is currently studying in Sicily). She is traveling with others who are interested in the various ancient cities and ruins-However, it will be her 21st birthday during the spring break and she has her heart set on (at least) a one hour camel ride. My question to you is;how far from Tunis does she need to go?/what town should they look into for this?/ what were the prices?/ and was it worth all the trouble to get there for it?Any information that you can share would be greatly appreciated!
Visiting Tunisia-where do you recommend going for the closest camel rides to Tunis?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Novice Safari question
- 4 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 5 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 6 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 7 Quick question about Kenya..
- 8 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 9 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 10 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 11 Morocco in April 2014
- 12 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 13 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 14 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 15 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 16 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 17 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 18 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 19 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 20 Uganda Travel Planning
- 21 Israel and Jordan
- 22 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 23 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 24 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 25 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner