Please help! My daughter is leaving this weekend for her spring break in Tunisia(she is currently studying in Sicily). She is traveling with others who are interested in the various ancient cities and ruins-However, it will be her 21st birthday during the spring break and she has her heart set on (at least) a one hour camel ride. My question to you is;how far from Tunis does she need to go?/what town should they look into for this?/ what were the prices?/ and was it worth all the trouble to get there for it?Any information that you can share would be greatly appreciated!
Visiting Tunisia-where do you recommend going for the closest camel rides to Tunis?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 2 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 3 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 4 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 5 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 6 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 7 Morocco for 2 nights
- 8 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 9 MOROCCO SOLO
- 10 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 11 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 12 Looking for out of the way places
- 13 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 14 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 15 Tanzania Safari
- 16 Sabi Sands camps
- 17 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 18 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 19 trip report, morocco
- 20 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 21 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 22 East Africa summer 2014
- 23 Cape Town Safety?
- 24 first time family safari in August 2014
- 25 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...