Please help! My daughter is leaving this weekend for her spring break in Tunisia(she is currently studying in Sicily). She is traveling with others who are interested in the various ancient cities and ruins-However, it will be her 21st birthday during the spring break and she has her heart set on (at least) a one hour camel ride. My question to you is;how far from Tunis does she need to go?/what town should they look into for this?/ what were the prices?/ and was it worth all the trouble to get there for it?Any information that you can share would be greatly appreciated!
Visiting Tunisia-where do you recommend going for the closest camel rides to Tunis?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ObtainQuality Real/Novelty Document for all countries
- 2 Excellent Tour Company in Morocco
- 3 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 4 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 5 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 6 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 7 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 8 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 9 Tour to Morocco
- 10 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 11 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 12 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 13 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 14 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 15 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 16 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 17 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 18 Uganda again
- 19 November at victoria falls
- 20 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 21 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 22 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 23 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci
- 24 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 25 Royal Jordanian or El Al: For Tel Aviv with Petra Side-trip