Please help! My daughter is leaving this weekend for her spring break in Tunisia(she is currently studying in Sicily). She is traveling with others who are interested in the various ancient cities and ruins-However, it will be her 21st birthday during the spring break and she has her heart set on (at least) a one hour camel ride. My question to you is;how far from Tunis does she need to go?/what town should they look into for this?/ what were the prices?/ and was it worth all the trouble to get there for it?Any information that you can share would be greatly appreciated!
Visiting Tunisia-where do you recommend going for the closest camel rides to Tunis?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3-week tour at Egypt
- 2 What is the must do bucketlist on everyone for Kenya in 2015?How safe?
- 3 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 4 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 5 Good reads
- 6 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 7 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 8 South Africa in February?
- 9 Morocco Advice
- 10 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 11 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 12 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 13 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 14 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 15 Beirut
- 16 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 17 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 18 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 19 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 20 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 21 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 24 I'm going on safari for free!
- 25 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013