Please help! My daughter is leaving this weekend for her spring break in Tunisia(she is currently studying in Sicily). She is traveling with others who are interested in the various ancient cities and ruins-However, it will be her 21st birthday during the spring break and she has her heart set on (at least) a one hour camel ride. My question to you is;how far from Tunis does she need to go?/what town should they look into for this?/ what were the prices?/ and was it worth all the trouble to get there for it?Any information that you can share would be greatly appreciated!
Visiting Tunisia-where do you recommend going for the closest camel rides to Tunis?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 2 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 3 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 4 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 5 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 6 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 7 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 8 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 9 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 10 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 11 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 12 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 13 Safari on a budget!
- 14 Tips for Israel
- 15 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 16 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 17 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 18 Road To Morocco Tours
- 19 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 20 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 21 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 22 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 23 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 24 Rwanda
- 25 Egypt safe travel