Please help! My daughter is leaving this weekend for her spring break in Tunisia(she is currently studying in Sicily). She is traveling with others who are interested in the various ancient cities and ruins-However, it will be her 21st birthday during the spring break and she has her heart set on (at least) a one hour camel ride. My question to you is;how far from Tunis does she need to go?/what town should they look into for this?/ what were the prices?/ and was it worth all the trouble to get there for it?Any information that you can share would be greatly appreciated!
Visiting Tunisia-where do you recommend going for the closest camel rides to Tunis?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 2 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 3 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 4 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 5 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 6 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 7 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 8 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 9 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 10 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 11 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 12 Eilat to Petra
- 13 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 14 Cape Town Trip
- 15 Safaga activités
- 16 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 17 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 18 Jordan vacation
- 19 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 20 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 21 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 22 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 23 Serengeti self-drive camping trip
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 Egypt with Zahi Hawass