Please help! My daughter is leaving this weekend for her spring break in Tunisia(she is currently studying in Sicily). She is traveling with others who are interested in the various ancient cities and ruins-However, it will be her 21st birthday during the spring break and she has her heart set on (at least) a one hour camel ride. My question to you is;how far from Tunis does she need to go?/what town should they look into for this?/ what were the prices?/ and was it worth all the trouble to get there for it?Any information that you can share would be greatly appreciated!
Visiting Tunisia-where do you recommend going for the closest camel rides to Tunis?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 2 Safari on a budget!
- 3 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 4 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 5 fez accommodation
- 6 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 7 Iran Info, Please
- 8 Egypt safe travel
- 9 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 10 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 11 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 12 COME TO IRAN ...
- 13 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 14 what kind of phone
- 15 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 16 Johannesburg...?
- 17 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 18 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 19 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 20 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 21 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 22 Suggestions for a group tour
- 23 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 24 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 25 Popular destinations in Africa.