I am writing a story that features the trial and tribulations of traveling in the desert, specifically the Western Sahara though I'll be glad to have the comments of anyone traveling in the Sahara as well.
I would love to know what its like to travel there, the preparations one would make, the excitment of traveling in such a different world--a reknowned place as the Sahara. I would love to know what there is to love about the desert and to hate and what is like to survive in this setting and maybe to thrive there because of your willingness to take on the challenge of a world few people get to see.
I would appreciate your comments, the good or the bad, how one lives day-by-day in the desert and how it can broaden your life or maybe even change it.
Thank you to any one who comments.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 3 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 4 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 5 Israel itinerary
- 6 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 7 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 8 Safari photography help
- 9 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 10 Travel within Africa
- 11 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 12 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 13 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 14 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 15 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 16 Tanzania trip Advice
- 17 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 18 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 19 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 20 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 21 el gouna or soma bay????
- 22 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 23 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 24 Malawi with kiddos
- 25 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016