I am writing a story that features the trial and tribulations of traveling in the desert, specifically the Western Sahara though I'll be glad to have the comments of anyone traveling in the Sahara as well.
I would love to know what its like to travel there, the preparations one would make, the excitment of traveling in such a different world--a reknowned place as the Sahara. I would love to know what there is to love about the desert and to hate and what is like to survive in this setting and maybe to thrive there because of your willingness to take on the challenge of a world few people get to see.
I would appreciate your comments, the good or the bad, how one lives day-by-day in the desert and how it can broaden your life or maybe even change it.
Thank you to any one who comments.
Visiting the Desert
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary
- 2 Boutique hotels in israel
- 3 Small group tours in israel
- 4 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 5 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 6 Egypt safe travel
- 7 how can I go to Iran ?
- 8 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 9 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 10 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 11 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 12 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 13 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 14 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 15 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 16 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 17 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 18 what kind of phone
- 19 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 20 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 21 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 22 Iran Info, Please
- 23 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 24 Safari on a budget!
- 25 fez accommodation