I am writing a story that features the trial and tribulations of traveling in the desert, specifically the Western Sahara though I'll be glad to have the comments of anyone traveling in the Sahara as well.
I would love to know what its like to travel there, the preparations one would make, the excitment of traveling in such a different world--a reknowned place as the Sahara. I would love to know what there is to love about the desert and to hate and what is like to survive in this setting and maybe to thrive there because of your willingness to take on the challenge of a world few people get to see.
I would appreciate your comments, the good or the bad, how one lives day-by-day in the desert and how it can broaden your life or maybe even change it.
Thank you to any one who comments.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is the migration early this year
- 2 Roar Africa reviews
- 3 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 4 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 5 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 6 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 7 Magnificant Morocco
- 8 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 9 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 10 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 11 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 12 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 13 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 14 Pulse Africa???
- 15 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 16 Safari luggage
- 17 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 18 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 19 Morocco Trip Report
- 20 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 21 Car Rentals in Israel
- 22 Walia Tours?
- 23 Kruger
- 24 Recommendaton for Transfer Company
- 25 Cape Town Itinerary