I am writing a story that features the trial and tribulations of traveling in the desert, specifically the Western Sahara though I'll be glad to have the comments of anyone traveling in the Sahara as well.
I would love to know what its like to travel there, the preparations one would make, the excitment of traveling in such a different world--a reknowned place as the Sahara. I would love to know what there is to love about the desert and to hate and what is like to survive in this setting and maybe to thrive there because of your willingness to take on the challenge of a world few people get to see.
I would appreciate your comments, the good or the bad, how one lives day-by-day in the desert and how it can broaden your life or maybe even change it.
Thank you to any one who comments.
Visiting the Desert
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 2 Zambia Impressions
- 3 Taste of Dubai
- 4 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 5 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 6 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 7 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour