I am writing a story that features the trial and tribulations of traveling in the desert, specifically the Western Sahara though I'll be glad to have the comments of anyone traveling in the Sahara as well.
I would love to know what its like to travel there, the preparations one would make, the excitment of traveling in such a different world--a reknowned place as the Sahara. I would love to know what there is to love about the desert and to hate and what is like to survive in this setting and maybe to thrive there because of your willingness to take on the challenge of a world few people get to see.
I would appreciate your comments, the good or the bad, how one lives day-by-day in the desert and how it can broaden your life or maybe even change it.
Thank you to any one who comments.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 2 Cradle of Humankind
- 3 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 4 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 5 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 6 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Petra from Israel
- 9 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 10 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 11 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 israel tour
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Luxury train ride
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 24 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 25 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights