I am writing a story that features the trial and tribulations of traveling in the desert, specifically the Western Sahara though I'll be glad to have the comments of anyone traveling in the Sahara as well.
I would love to know what its like to travel there, the preparations one would make, the excitment of traveling in such a different world--a reknowned place as the Sahara. I would love to know what there is to love about the desert and to hate and what is like to survive in this setting and maybe to thrive there because of your willingness to take on the challenge of a world few people get to see.
I would appreciate your comments, the good or the bad, how one lives day-by-day in the desert and how it can broaden your life or maybe even change it.
Thank you to any one who comments.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 2 Itinerary Ideas
- 3 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 4 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 5 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 6 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 7 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 8 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 9 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 10 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 11 Kenya/Tanzania
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 2 nights in Dubai
- 14 16 hours in Qatar
- 15 Petra from Israel
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 A South African in Lusaka
- 18 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 19 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 22 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 23 Safari suggestions
- 24 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 25 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?