I am writing a story that features the trial and tribulations of traveling in the desert, specifically the Western Sahara though I'll be glad to have the comments of anyone traveling in the Sahara as well.
I would love to know what its like to travel there, the preparations one would make, the excitment of traveling in such a different world--a reknowned place as the Sahara. I would love to know what there is to love about the desert and to hate and what is like to survive in this setting and maybe to thrive there because of your willingness to take on the challenge of a world few people get to see.
I would appreciate your comments, the good or the bad, how one lives day-by-day in the desert and how it can broaden your life or maybe even change it.
Thank you to any one who comments.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 local company: Visitas Guiadas De Marrakech
- 2 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 3 After Botswana ?
- 4 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 5 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 6 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 7 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 8 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 9 Timing for Africa visit
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Morocco over Christmas
- 12 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 13 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 14 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 15 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 16 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 17 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 18 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 19 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 20 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 21 DOHA LAYOVER
- 22 Morocco Questions
- 23 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 24 Botswana safari recs
- 25 Tanzania vs. Botswana