I am writing a story that features the trial and tribulations of traveling in the desert, specifically the Western Sahara though I'll be glad to have the comments of anyone traveling in the Sahara as well.
I would love to know what its like to travel there, the preparations one would make, the excitment of traveling in such a different world--a reknowned place as the Sahara. I would love to know what there is to love about the desert and to hate and what is like to survive in this setting and maybe to thrive there because of your willingness to take on the challenge of a world few people get to see.
I would appreciate your comments, the good or the bad, how one lives day-by-day in the desert and how it can broaden your life or maybe even change it.
Thank you to any one who comments.
Visiting the Desert
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Help with Rwanda trip
- 3 Morocco for 2 nights
- 4 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 5 trip report, morocco
- 6 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 12 Rwanda trip report
- 13 Tel Aviv beaches
- 14 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 15 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 16 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 17 israel and petra
- 18 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 19 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 20 Israel and Petra
- 21 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 22 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 23 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 24 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 25 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!