I am writing a story that features the trial and tribulations of traveling in the desert, specifically the Western Sahara though I'll be glad to have the comments of anyone traveling in the Sahara as well.
I would love to know what its like to travel there, the preparations one would make, the excitment of traveling in such a different world--a reknowned place as the Sahara. I would love to know what there is to love about the desert and to hate and what is like to survive in this setting and maybe to thrive there because of your willingness to take on the challenge of a world few people get to see.
I would appreciate your comments, the good or the bad, how one lives day-by-day in the desert and how it can broaden your life or maybe even change it.
Thank you to any one who comments.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 2 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 3 Cairo International Airport
- 4 Petra from Israel
- 5 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 6 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 7 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 9 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 10 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 11 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 12 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 13 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 14 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 15 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 16 Dubai Guide
- 17 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 20 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 21 Loldia House Kenya
- 22 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 23 Alexandria
- 24 kicheche compared to porini
- 25 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya