I am writing a story that features the trial and tribulations of traveling in the desert, specifically the Western Sahara though I'll be glad to have the comments of anyone traveling in the Sahara as well.
I would love to know what its like to travel there, the preparations one would make, the excitment of traveling in such a different world--a reknowned place as the Sahara. I would love to know what there is to love about the desert and to hate and what is like to survive in this setting and maybe to thrive there because of your willingness to take on the challenge of a world few people get to see.
I would appreciate your comments, the good or the bad, how one lives day-by-day in the desert and how it can broaden your life or maybe even change it.
Thank you to any one who comments.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 2 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 3 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 4 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 5 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 6 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 7 WiFi on Safari
- 8 Travel within Africa
- 9 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 10 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 11 Israel itinerary planning
- 12 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 13 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 14 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 15 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 16 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 17 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 18 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 19 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 20 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 21 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 22 Need itineary planning help
- 23 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 24 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 25 What to do with 2 1/2 days in Arusha, TZ