I am writing a story that features the trial and tribulations of traveling in the desert, specifically the Western Sahara though I'll be glad to have the comments of anyone traveling in the Sahara as well.
I would love to know what its like to travel there, the preparations one would make, the excitment of traveling in such a different world--a reknowned place as the Sahara. I would love to know what there is to love about the desert and to hate and what is like to survive in this setting and maybe to thrive there because of your willingness to take on the challenge of a world few people get to see.
I would appreciate your comments, the good or the bad, how one lives day-by-day in the desert and how it can broaden your life or maybe even change it.
Thank you to any one who comments.
Visiting the Desert
- 1 Safari and Beach in June
- 2 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 3 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 4 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 5 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 6 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 7 Help! First African safari!!!
- 8 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 9 Safari Cost Comparison
- 10 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 11 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 14 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 15 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 16 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 17 My trip to Egypt .....
- 18 dubai for 5 days
- 19 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 20 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 21 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 22 Bugs n' Botswana
- 23 Group Trip to Israel
- 24 My Trip to Palestine
- 25 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!