Hi I'm from India i have done my masters in uk and came back India in last October and working in India now.I have my cousin in SA along with her family,as she is pregnant now I and my mother are planning to visit them.As I heard that for recent graduates from uk SA is rejecting visit visa as they think that they might settle down there,is that true ?my mother can't travel alone and I too want to make a trip and enjoy our stay so could some one help me to write key points in the covering letter so that I would get visa for visit with out any problem
Visit visa for South Africa
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My trip to Egypt .....
- 2 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 3 journalist point of view toward Egypt
- 4 East Africa Trip
- 5 Bugs n' Botswana
- 6 Johannesburg OR Tambo Transit holdups?
- 7 how to bring gift money to Israel
- 8 Petra: 2 days or 3 days?
- 9 Petra our way?
- 10 Safari and Beach in June
- 11 Uganda/Rwanda safari
- 12 HELP US TOUR YOUR CITY IN MOROCCO ! A chance to practice your English!
- 13 Another first time safari goer
- 14 Bubonic plaque
- 15 Garden Route vs Kruger Park Trade Off
- 16 Tanzania - Bush2Beach (B2B) - The Best
- 17 Help! First African safari!!!
- 18 Tour guide recommendation for Johannesburg
- 19 April or October for big birthday in Morocco?
- 20 Jordan & Israel Travelogue (Subtitle: Nothing is Ever Easy)
- 21 October or November in Kruger and Cape Town
- 22 hop on hop off bus,sightseeing bus
- 23 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 24 Driving from Tel Aviv, stopping at Masada and then onto Eilat
- 25 What company for gorilla trekking?