We plan a trip to Namibia this summer(July - August) of about 3 weeks. Our greatest interest goes to : Etosha - waterberg plateau - Luderitz - Sossusvlei - Swakopmund - Damaraland.
We want to rent a car and travel independent - stay at (not to expensive hotels) but are there also possibilitys to overnight at private adresses?
Can someone advice us some rent-a-car
company - tour company?
Can we organize a more than one day trip in the desert?
Many thanks for reactions...michel & rita
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/revitasence-serum-scam
- 2 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/hypertone-excel-sa/
- 3 Tipping on Safari
- 4 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 5 Cape Town
- 6 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 7 Widerness Lodges
- 8 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 9 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 10 Cape Town -safety
- 11 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 12 SA itin review
- 13 Botswana safari in late November
- 14 Ferry to Morocco
- 15 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 16 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 17 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 18 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 19 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 22 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 23 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 24 Fuerteventura: SS America (SS American Star)
- 25 Lodge Feedback