We plan a trip to Namibia this summer(July - August) of about 3 weeks. Our greatest interest goes to : Etosha - waterberg plateau - Luderitz - Sossusvlei - Swakopmund - Damaraland.
We want to rent a car and travel independent - stay at (not to expensive hotels) but are there also possibilitys to overnight at private adresses?
Can someone advice us some rent-a-car
company - tour company?
Can we organize a more than one day trip in the desert?
Many thanks for reactions...michel & rita
Visit to Namibia - 1999
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 2 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 3 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Morocco in April 2014
- 6 Quick question about Kenya..
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 10 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 11 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 12 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 13 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 14 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 15 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 16 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 17 Uganda Travel Planning
- 18 Israel and Jordan
- 19 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 20 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 23 Northern Circuit tour company
- 24 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 25 Oman Trip Report