We plan a trip to Namibia this summer(July - August) of about 3 weeks. Our greatest interest goes to : Etosha - waterberg plateau - Luderitz - Sossusvlei - Swakopmund - Damaraland.
We want to rent a car and travel independent - stay at (not to expensive hotels) but are there also possibilitys to overnight at private adresses?
Can someone advice us some rent-a-car
company - tour company?
Can we organize a more than one day trip in the desert?
Many thanks for reactions...michel & rita
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 2 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 3 CAUTION! Do not deal with IRANIANVISA.COM
- 4 Isreal
- 5 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 6 Binocular rentals
- 7 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 8 Marrakech
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Dead Sea day trip
- 11 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 12 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 13 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 14 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 15 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 16 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 17 Itinerary Ideas
- 18 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 19 Travel to Botswana
- 20 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 21 Loldia House Kenya
- 22 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 23 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 24 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 25 several short safaris vs one longer one