Rivers State, one of Nigeria's 36 States was created by Decree No. of 1967. The state is the heart of the hydrocarbon industry and is responsible for a huge chunk of the nation's foreign exchange earnings. The status of Rivers State in terms of its strategic importance and significance to the nation's economy earned it the name, Treasure Base of the Nation. And Port Harcourt, the State capital, is known throughout Nigeria as the Garden City, because of its beautiful layout and topography.The state has a population of 3.9 million people who are hospitable and business-friendly with rich, unique cultural heritage. Port Harcourt, the state capital, is Nigeria's second busiest seaport. This cosmopolitan city has a busy international airport with regular links to all parts of the country and major cities of the world, marks the eastern terminal of Nigeria's railway system and is the largest commercial and industrial center in Nigeria outside Lagos. visit www.rivers-onlinedirectory.com for more info on hotels, lodging, culture, clubbing, restaurants and bars.
Visit Rivers state; www.rivers-onlinedirectory.com
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Purchase Novelty Passports,ID's,DL:firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 4 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 5 FS: 2013 Toyota Sequoia PLATINUM / Evoque 2012
- 6 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 7 Morocco Sahara Desert Experience - Trip Report
- 8 What camera to use on safari
- 9 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 10 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 11 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 12 India
- 13 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 14 Ideas about the trip.
- 15 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 16 3 days in Teheran
- 17 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 18 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 19 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 20 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 21 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 22 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 23 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 24 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 25 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry