Hello - Hoping someone can answer a few questions I have. I am traveling from the USA and will be arriving in Cairo, Egypt on January 1st and will stay a little over a month. Just recently someone told me that the Cairo International airport offers visa's but the visa is only valid for two weeks. If this is true, where would I go in Cairo, Egypt to extend my visa, the fee's, etc. Thank You so much for your help....
- 1 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 2 10 days in south Africa
- 3 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 4 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 5 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 6 What about money?
- 7 a week in africa
- 8 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 9 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 10 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 11 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 12 Accra airport
- 13 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 14 17 days in Israel our way
- 15 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 16 morocco
- 17 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 18 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 19 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 20 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 21 Trip extension from Cape town
- 22 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 23 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 24 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 25 Lets talk cell phones & plans while in Tanzania