For travelling to Zambia/Zimbabwe I read on the US State Department web site that you obtain visas there once in country. How hard is that to do and do you have to bring your own pictures? The web site was a bit unclear. Anyone just back from these two countries? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 2 3 weeks in Zimbabwe with a rented Jeep - our experience
- 3 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 4 Novice Safari question
- 5 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 6 Taking SA rental car into Zimbabwe and/or Botswana
- 7 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 8 Dubai and Bangkok
- 9 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 12 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 13 Morocco in April 2014
- 14 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 15 Uganda Travel Planning
- 16 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 17 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 18 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 19 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 20 Green Season Safari Questions
- 21 Quick question about Kenya..
- 22 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 23 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 24 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 25 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update