OK everybody. I have found the CHEAPEST place to go for Visa pictures. It is at COSTCO where the price is $4.99 for 4 pictures. Wow, that is amazing. I priced it at Walgreens where the price for two pictures was $10.99, can you believe?
VISA Pictures for Africa
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bubonic plaque
- 2 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 3 Bugs n' Botswana
- 4 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 5 Safari and Beach in June
- 6 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 9 Help! First African safari!!!
- 10 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 11 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 15 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 16 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 17 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 18 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 19 My trip to Egypt .....
- 20 dubai for 5 days
- 21 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 22 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 23 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 24 Group Trip to Israel
- 25 My Trip to Palestine