;We are Canadians travelling from South africa via zambia (livingstone airport) to Victoria falls in Zimbabwe.We will require a multiple entry visa for Zambia and a single visa for Zim.We are flying back to South Africa from Zambia.Is it cheaper to buy any of these visas from the respective consulates in Canada?Or can we just buy them when we arrive?What do they cost?Thanks
visa for Zambia/Zimbabwe
- 1 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 2 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 Kruger Park trip
- 5 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 6 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 7 Morocco - private tour operators
- 8 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 9 Africa Safari
- 10 phone service
- 11 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 12 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 13 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 14 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 15 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 16 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 17 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 18 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 19 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 20 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 21 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 22 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 23 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 24 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 25 Shipping from Morocco - Help!