My husband and I have planned a trip to Africa that includes Ethiopia. However, in light of the current events in Ethiopia we are coming up with a Plan B in case Ethiopia isn't a safe option that includes Mozambique.
My question is about getting a visa for Mozambique in Cape Town. We will be spending a few days in Cape Town and would like to know where and how to get a visa for Mozambique. Is that even possible? We have read conflicting things about getting it upon arrival in Mozambique and don't want to take that risk.
Since going to Mozambique is a 'plan b' trip that just came to be we don't have time to apply for one in the US.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 http://www.nutritionofenergy.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 South Africa trip report
- 5 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 6 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 7 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 8 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 9 Mombasa recomendations please
- 10 Private tours in Morocco
- 11 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 12 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 13 First time to Africa-need help!
- 14 How do I know if a company is legit
- 15 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 16 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 17 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 18 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 19 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 20 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 21 Ethiopian security
- 22 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 23 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 24 morocco
- 25 Morocco 10 days - plz review