My husband and I have planned a trip to Africa that includes Ethiopia. However, in light of the current events in Ethiopia we are coming up with a Plan B in case Ethiopia isn't a safe option that includes Mozambique.
My question is about getting a visa for Mozambique in Cape Town. We will be spending a few days in Cape Town and would like to know where and how to get a visa for Mozambique. Is that even possible? We have read conflicting things about getting it upon arrival in Mozambique and don't want to take that risk.
Since going to Mozambique is a 'plan b' trip that just came to be we don't have time to apply for one in the US.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 2 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 3 Egypt January-February 2018
- 4 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 5 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 6 safari for the mobility impaired
- 7 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 8 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 9 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 12 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 13 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 14 Dining in Cape Town
- 15 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 16 Dubai plan
- 17 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 18 Israel with kids in August
- 19 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 20 Iran in May
- 21 South Africa in June
- 22 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 23 IRAN
- 24 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 25 Dubai - any hotel advice please?