My husband and I have planned a trip to Africa that includes Ethiopia. However, in light of the current events in Ethiopia we are coming up with a Plan B in case Ethiopia isn't a safe option that includes Mozambique.
My question is about getting a visa for Mozambique in Cape Town. We will be spending a few days in Cape Town and would like to know where and how to get a visa for Mozambique. Is that even possible? We have read conflicting things about getting it upon arrival in Mozambique and don't want to take that risk.
Since going to Mozambique is a 'plan b' trip that just came to be we don't have time to apply for one in the US.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Crusaders vs Highlanders Live Stream
- 2 Private Guide for Cairo
- 3 Texting from US to Israel
- 4 Itinerary Ideas
- 5 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 6 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 7 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 8 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 9 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 10 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 11 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 12 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 13 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 14 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 15 Passport pages stuck together
- 16 Self drive tour south africa
- 17 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 18 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 19 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 20 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 21 Duba activities - help deciding
- 22 Eilat
- 23 recommendations for AI islands
- 24 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 25 Petra from Israel