My husband and I have planned a trip to Africa that includes Ethiopia. However, in light of the current events in Ethiopia we are coming up with a Plan B in case Ethiopia isn't a safe option that includes Mozambique.
My question is about getting a visa for Mozambique in Cape Town. We will be spending a few days in Cape Town and would like to know where and how to get a visa for Mozambique. Is that even possible? We have read conflicting things about getting it upon arrival in Mozambique and don't want to take that risk.
Since going to Mozambique is a 'plan b' trip that just came to be we don't have time to apply for one in the US.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco help
- 2 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 3 Private Guide for Cairo
- 4 Egypt - Need Help!
- 5 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 6 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 7 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 8 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 9 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 12 First trip to Africa
- 13 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 14 Uganda Visa
- 15 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 16 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 17 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 18 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 19 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 20 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 21 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 22 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 25 Fes or Marrakech?