My husband and I have planned a trip to Africa that includes Ethiopia. However, in light of the current events in Ethiopia we are coming up with a Plan B in case Ethiopia isn't a safe option that includes Mozambique.
My question is about getting a visa for Mozambique in Cape Town. We will be spending a few days in Cape Town and would like to know where and how to get a visa for Mozambique. Is that even possible? We have read conflicting things about getting it upon arrival in Mozambique and don't want to take that risk.
Since going to Mozambique is a 'plan b' trip that just came to be we don't have time to apply for one in the US.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 2 Binocular rentals
- 3 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 4 Marrakech
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.