My husband and I have planned a trip to Africa that includes Ethiopia. However, in light of the current events in Ethiopia we are coming up with a Plan B in case Ethiopia isn't a safe option that includes Mozambique.
My question is about getting a visa for Mozambique in Cape Town. We will be spending a few days in Cape Town and would like to know where and how to get a visa for Mozambique. Is that even possible? We have read conflicting things about getting it upon arrival in Mozambique and don't want to take that risk.
Since going to Mozambique is a 'plan b' trip that just came to be we don't have time to apply for one in the US.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 2 Safari In June
- 3 Business trip to Israel
- 4 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 5 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 6 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 7 honeymoon place
- 8 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 9 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 10 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 11 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 12 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 13 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 14 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 15 Yom Hazikaron
- 16 Yom Haatzmaut
- 17 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 18 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 19 recomendation on African Safari company
- 20 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 21 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 22 One extra day in Jordan
- 23 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 24 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 25 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?