I have an opportunity to visit Goma (Congo, DR, formerly Zaire) from Gisenyi, Rwanda for a half day tour. I am trying to arrange something on my own. One tour company offers this as a half day thing with a fee paid at the border (I think $30), with no mention of a visa. Another company offers it but says I need a visa and multi-entry visa for Rwanda. I am from the US which does not require a visa for Rwanda. Has anyone had any experience with this?
Visa for Goma?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bugs n' Botswana
- 2 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 3 Group Trip to Israel
- 4 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 5 My Trip to Palestine
- 6 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 7 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 8 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 9 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 10 My trip to Egypt .....
- 11 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 12 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 13 Safari and Beach in June
- 14 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 15 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 16 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 17 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 18 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 19 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 20 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 21 Homestay Accomodation
- 22 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 23 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 24 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 25 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2