We are travelling to Victoria Falls from Johannesburg in September. We are then leaving overland on a safari into Botswana. We are Canadians so we need a visa to enter Zimbabwe. How much is it to buy? I think we can purchase it at the airport but I can't find out how much it is. Also how much for entry into Zambia to look at the falls from that side?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 2 Tour to Morocco
- 3 Namibia road conditions
- 4 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 5 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 6 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 7 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 8 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 9 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 10 Questions about Chobe
- 11 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 12 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 13 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 14 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 15 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 16 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 17 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 18 Ebola and Morocco
- 19 Thompson Gazelle
- 20 Overland in West Africa
- 21 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 22 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 23 Morrocco and Cash
- 24 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 25 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles