I read several times that one has to pay a fee to take videos of the gorillas in Rwanda. Is this true and what is the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Some Useful Tips For Avoiding Shoulder
- 2 Starting An Internet Marketing Business
- 3 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 4 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 5 Olive Safaris Entebbe Feedback
- 6 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 7 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 8 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 9 http://buysupplementsreview.com/t90-xplode-reviews-canada/
- 10 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 11 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 12 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 13 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 14 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 15 DOHA LAYOVER
- 16 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 17 Morocco Questions
- 18 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 19 Botswana safari recs
- 20 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 21 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 22 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 23 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 24 Botswana in January
- 25 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport