This is a question on the best viewing strategies for Vic Falls.
As part of our African trip in February we will have a brief time there staying on the Zambia side (Zambezi Sun Hotel ) , which apparently is right by the falls inside the park.
From reading previous posts it appears that the viewing is best from the Zimbabwe side.
What I'm wondering is would the very best be a helicopter ride over the falls thereby avoiding the need to pay for another visa fee (Zimbabwe) ?
Victoria Falls Viewing
- 1 Safari and Beach in June
- 2 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 3 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 4 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 5 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 6 Help! First African safari!!!
- 7 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 8 Safari Cost Comparison
- 9 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 10 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 13 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 14 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 15 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 dubai for 5 days
- 18 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 19 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Bugs n' Botswana
- 22 Group Trip to Israel
- 23 My Trip to Palestine
- 24 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 25 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA