This is a question on the best viewing strategies for Vic Falls.
As part of our African trip in February we will have a brief time there staying on the Zambia side (Zambezi Sun Hotel ) , which apparently is right by the falls inside the park.
From reading previous posts it appears that the viewing is best from the Zimbabwe side.
What I'm wondering is would the very best be a helicopter ride over the falls thereby avoiding the need to pay for another visa fee (Zimbabwe) ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 help with itinerary please
- 2 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 3 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 4 Luggage restrictions
- 5 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 6 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 7 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 8 advise on joburg pls!
- 9 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 12 Township Tour Guide
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 15 ISRAEL TRIP
- 16 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 17 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 18 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 19 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 20 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 21 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 22 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 23 Advice on East African trip
- 24 Help plan African Safari
- 25 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?