This is a question on the best viewing strategies for Vic Falls.
As part of our African trip in February we will have a brief time there staying on the Zambia side (Zambezi Sun Hotel ) , which apparently is right by the falls inside the park.
From reading previous posts it appears that the viewing is best from the Zimbabwe side.
What I'm wondering is would the very best be a helicopter ride over the falls thereby avoiding the need to pay for another visa fee (Zimbabwe) ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 2 South African Cities
- 3 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 4 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 5 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 6 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 7 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 8 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 9 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 10 where to go in africa
- 11 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 12 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 13 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 14 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 15 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 16 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 17 Help with bags
- 18 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 19 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 22 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 23 Israeli Tour Guides
- 24 Shopping in Morocco
- 25 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017