This is a question on the best viewing strategies for Vic Falls.
As part of our African trip in February we will have a brief time there staying on the Zambia side (Zambezi Sun Hotel ) , which apparently is right by the falls inside the park.
From reading previous posts it appears that the viewing is best from the Zimbabwe side.
What I'm wondering is would the very best be a helicopter ride over the falls thereby avoiding the need to pay for another visa fee (Zimbabwe) ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 2 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 3 Itinerary Ideas
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 6 Plan To Travel To Tanzania?
- 7 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 8 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 9 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 10 Kenya/Tanzania
- 11 Dubai first time
- 12 2 nights in Dubai
- 13 16 hours in Qatar
- 14 Petra from Israel
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 A South African in Lusaka
- 17 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 18 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 21 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 22 Safari suggestions
- 23 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 24 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 25 Travel to Africa