Why is it meant to be best to go rafting at the end of the year when the water levels are low? Not sure whether to go onto the Zimbabwe side, I see that Safpar operate on both sides of the Zambezi, any views?
Victoria Falls rafting
- 1 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 2 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 3 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 4 phone service
- 5 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 6 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 7 Living in Morocco.
- 8 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 9 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 10 Tanzania in 2014
- 11 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 12 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 13 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 14 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 15 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 16 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 17 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 18 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 20 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 21 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 22 Africa Safari
- 23 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 24 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 25 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab