I realize that most lodging is already booked but... my husband & I are looking for a place to stay in February mid range. I have spent quite some time looking high to low & find no availability. Any suggestions or recommendations? Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best Places in Israel?
- 2 First Safari- Tanzania or Botswana?
- 3 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 4 How to make the most in Kuwait
- 5 Northern Morocco in December- enough time?
- 6 South Africa Itinerary
- 7 African Safari Recommendations
- 8 Marocco in October
- 9 advise needed villa rental Morrocco
- 10 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 11 Hotel and other Suggestions for Dubai. . .
- 12 An African experience with 5 yrs old child
- 13 Special campsites Serengeti; booking Agency
- 14 Nairobi Traffic from Elephant Orphanage to Airport & Arranging Visit
- 15 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 16 Flying Air Sinai from Cairo to Tel Aviv?
- 17 Trip Report: The Best Family Friendy Trip to Botswana & Zimbabwe
- 18 First time to South Africa
- 19 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 20 Planning for our first safari
- 21 Southern Africa in February??? Kenya Safe to travel to?
- 22 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 23 Garden Route
- 24 First trip to Africa and travelling solo
- 25 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris