I have seen that you can do a lion walk with Safari Par Excellence in Masuwe Estate, where you meet lions aged 3-16 months. My wife loves lions so is this worth doing ie. is it enjoyable and not exploitative of the lions? It's either this or the elephant safari - any opinions which is more fun?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 바카라카지노⋗♙⋗『 WLD333.COm ┛⋖⋖♙바카라카지노
- 2 http://revtestsite.net/
- 3 First time safari question
- 4 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 5 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 6 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 7 Dubai
- 8 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 9 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 10 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 11 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 12 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 13 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 14 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 15 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 16 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 17 Etosha help
- 18 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 19 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 20 private game reserve-kruger
- 21 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 22 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 23 go2africa
- 24 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 25 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport