I am making my final preparations for my trip to Africa next month. I am undecided about my stay at Vic Falls.For those familiar with Victoria Falls which of these two hotels would you recommend?
Victoria Falls Hotel or The Stanley and livingstone
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 2 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 3 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 4 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 5 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 6 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 7 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 10 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 11 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 12 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 13 Things to see in Dubai
- 14 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 17 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 18 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 19 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 22 Tips for Israel
- 23 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 24 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 25 Road To Morocco Tours