Just found these great boards while planning 1st trip to South Africa/Botswana/Victoria falls, departing in early August.
I would love any opinions on the following:
1. Victoria Falls Safari Lodge. Good place to stay? How long does it take to get to the falls? We will spend 2 nights. If we want to bungee jump, ride an elephant, and do lunch on Livingstone island, what is a good plan?
Is that too much to do while getting over jet lag? (After first night spent in Joberg)
2. Duma Tau (2 nights)
Read mixed reviews here. I will try to get Cilas as a guide. Question--I'm picturing herds of elephants since this property is boarding Chobe. Am I totally wrong?
3. Xigera Mokoro Trail (2 nights)
What should I expect from this? Just a funky camping trip, or will we see game?
4. Pom Pom Camp (2 nights)
Has anyone been here? Am I doing a good mix of camps/environments?
5. Cape Town (4 nights)
Has anyone stayed at Ikhaya Guest House or Liberty Lodge? We want very comfortable lodgings that aren't stuffy.
Also--any advice on malaria prevention? My doctor wants to prescribe malarone, but a friend said I need to find out what "kind" of malaria I'm going to be exposed to. Help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 릴게임이란 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 3 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 4 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 5 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 6 Petra from Israel
- 7 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 8 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 9 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 10 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 11 israel tour
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 14 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 15 Luxury train ride
- 16 Safety in Fes
- 17 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Sim card mainly for data
- 20 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 21 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 24 Cape Town
- 25 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst